Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello From New Member

floodedsky

Hello!

I am a new member. I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

I owned a 1986 Toyota Tercel Stationwagon which I am pretty sure was a lemon. But I enjoyed it all the same.

I have in my possession a 1986 Toyota Tercel 4-speed manual transmission which was given to me by my Japanese car mechanic before he moved back to Japan. He told me that it is in good shape. In fact, it was in my car for a short while but I preferred the original 5-speed so he took it out and found a 5-speed in good condition. I would like to give it to somebody. According to him it's in good condition. His name is Hiro Itagaki and he owned Japanese Auto (I think that was the name of it) on Seymour Street in Vancouver, BC.

Should I post the above paragraph to another section?

All advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

Gale

Hi Gale and welcome to the TOC. maybe you could offer the gearbox in the for sale section as thats where anyone wanting one would start looking.

welcome to the site this site sounds good in this site and very happy to meet you all.

Hello Gale.

Dont know if this will pass the censors but have you heard of TercelOnline. com.

Please dont take this as a put off as I am sure you are welcome on here anytime

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links