Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drop Links

wangtastic

I need some drop links for the front of the car.

My question is...how many exactly are there?

2? 4?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

theres only 2 mate :) there bolted to the struts and the roll bar:) ill post pics if your unsure ?

post-74967-0-96694900-1327494778_thumb.jpost-74967-0-96694900-1327494778_thumb.j

this is a bad picture lol this is when ibent my wishbone and bottom of the coilover. but anyway you can see the bonzee coloured bar thats to the left of the strut. It bolts to the strut at one end ant the roll bar the other end with nuts. jack up the car at the front remove the nuts that hold the droplnks on and then you can remove them

might be useful if you put a jack under the wheel which you are doing, otherwise you'll have a job compressing the spring to get the droplink back on as the anti roll bar will move - I know from experience!

I have a pair that were only on my T Sport for a couple of months, I put them on in an attempt to cure my knocking but a set of BCs did that and the BCs come with there own, so there in my shed just waiting for a new home.

Don't know if they will fit yours.

Scot mate...LIFESAVER :)

Perfect pic thanks :)

Cheers Sanj mate, I'll make sure I do that.

Appreciate the offer on the Droplinks Blutto, but I've actually just ordered a set of BC one's as I needed shorter one's to move the ARB up out of the way!

Been getting occasional scrapeage :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links