Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urban Cruiser Photos Thread

dave.m

Ok, this is the biggest thread we have on the Rav4 forum so lets see if we can drum up

some interest on here, and hopefully we can get a mod to pin it.

So lets see the photos of your UC and remember we also need to see photos of any mod's or

accessories you have added to make it easier for the rest of us to decide wether to go the

same route. :thumbsup:

For the benefit of any members who don't know how to post photos, follow instructions on this

link from the Rav forum -

http://www.toyotaown...showtopic=71238

DSCN0261-1.jpg

DSCN0260.jpgDSCN0258-1.jpg

Have posted photos of mine in the Rav4 photo section.

As i said in the Rav4 section your U/C in pealescent white is one of the nicest I have seen. And Welcome back Dave, good choice!!!!

Regards Clare

• 1 month later...

Almost as nice as this one.

Pitty they don't come in more colours. (nice ones)

Just to keep this up to date, I've added some accessories, namely mud flaps,

rear bumper protection plate, new euro number plates and stainless steel

surrounds.Having previously experienced crap mud flaps on my Ravs I was

going to give them a miss but decided to give Toyota the benifit of the doubt

thinking that they would be improved.Sadly not, still same crap fit, crap fixings

and crap instructions for fitting (Ikea give better instructions for wardrobes)

So, a lesson learned.

DSCN0298-1.jpg

DSCN0299-1.jpg

DSCN0300-1.jpg

Looks good Dave, mine has the black rear protection plate, but the chrome one looks a lot better!!!!! I,ll get a chrome one for the silver U/C. Mind me asking whar are the SS surrounds not come across them?

Regards Clare

Looks good Dave, mine has the black rear protection plate, but the chrome one looks a lot better!!!!! I,ll get a chrome one for the silver U/C. Mind me asking whar are the SS surrounds not come across them?

Regards Clare

Clare, see link, you order on line and collect from Halfords, although they are

also available on other sites.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_795065_langId_-1_categoryId_165675

Speaking of mods, still waiting to see photos of that armrest :rolleyes:

Not long fitted the mud flaps also, not too bad to fit but one of the kits had the wrong fittings. I managed to get there in the end and the mud flaps do cut down on the muck thrown on to the car. The rear bumper protector would be handy especially for those loading and unloading a lot. Shame it's not a fitted as standard part (it was on the Tucson I had).

It,s part of the protection pack, which is a Dealer option fit

Regards Clare

Ah I see, number plate surround!!!!! We don,t have Halfords on Island. Will post photo,s AsAP of armrest Dave

Regards Clare

• 1 month later...

Steve, Halfords only deliver to an address in the Uk, unfortunatly the Isle of Man is not part of the UK ( Thank God)

Regards Clare

• 10 months later...

Finaly got a photo of our Urban Cruiser, been meaning to post one for a while

Hopefully this works OK

cruiser.jpg

Sadly, we're trading it in now, I just can't drive it long distance. Its been annoying me for quite some time (especially since everything else about it is very good). We went back to our MrT to see what we could do before we lost to much on the car & managed to get a deal to get an ex demo old model RAV4 instead, by redrawing up the finance deal with the extra added on to take us up to the RAV4's cost.

Have to thank our Toyota sales exec Linda for actually being very helpful with it all. No huffing that we'd have to pay off anything or pay any admin charges to hand back the cruiser or anything, just add the difference from the Crusiser's outstanding cost to the RaV's price onto the finance.

The whole experience has been a pain in the bum (quite literally) but happily we're now sorted once we pick the RAV4 up.

Funny thing was, while we were giving the RAV4 a good look over etc. at least two groups of people had a good look at the Cruiser as it sat in their car park. I'd given it a very good clean to take the photo above and it was still sparkling in the sun when we went down to the garage with it, so as it sat outside the showroom it looked like the car was already waiting to be collected by the new owner :-)

• 2 years later...

Just to keep this up to date, I've added some accessories, namely mud flaps,

rear bumper protection plate, new euro number plates and stainless steel

surrounds.Having previously experienced crap mud flaps on my Ravs I was

going to give them a miss but decided to give Toyota the benifit of the doubt

thinking that they would be improved.Sadly not, still same crap fit, crap fixings

and crap instructions for fitting (Ikea give better instructions for wardrobes)

So, a lesson learned.

DSCN0298-1.jpg

DSCN0299-1.jpg

DSCN0300-1.jpg

could you tell me where you sourced the bumper protection plate