Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Mmt Full Technical Data Pdf

adilmon

Since the aygo haynes manual is a little shy of info & there is still a demand for this, here is the definitive list;

Here's how to reset the MMT brainAYGO MMT RESET.pdf

Layout of the partsAYGO MMT PART LAYOUT.pdf

System diagramAYGO MMT GEARBOX.pdf

Construction & operationAYGO MMT OPS.pdf

Function of main components AYGO MMT PART FUNCTION.pdf

How the MMT ecu makes decisions (including diagnostic trouble codes DTC ) AYGO MMT SYS OPS.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic!!

I can now spend a few hours improving my knowlege......AND......

Give myself more to worry about.

A brief look shows how fiendishly clever it is.

Cheers for these.

Ian.

You're welcome :)

Watch this space, I'll be posting clutch & VSC tech specs soon

• Like 1

Great posting! Will be interesting getting to grips with how to do it. I have had my MMT box reset twice and for a few months the drive is first class.and as the "creep" disappears the it starts to judder and the revs can build up without the clutch engaging and then it comes in with a big *****.

Will also be interested to hear how other people get on with adjusting the MMT box back to factory settings.

• 6 months later...

Topic pinned......Thanks for posting!

• 10 months later...

Hello

Does anyone have a tried and proven method for resetting the mmt ecu without using the intelligent tester II or taking it to the dealer? I found another method on a different forum with a similar method as described in the manual (Turn the ignition switch from OFF to ON, stand by for 40 seconds, start the engine, and stand by for 10 seconds. (This will be used if the initialization of the M-MT ECU is performed with method “b”.) but those didnt work, didnt do anything.

I dont have shudder or judder with my mmt but at least once a day in stop/go traffic it refuses to move when in auto or manual (reverse or 1st doesnt matter). It revs to about 2500 and then finally catches and off we go. Other than that it works and engages fine in either mode.

Cheers.

I found this method on a different forum which is similar to the pdf manual, it didnt work either.

- Disconnect Battery, WAIT A MINIMUM OF 60 SECONDS after
reconnecting the + terminal before opening the doors and fiddling about!
After that, hop in the car and have a look at the gear selector
readout on the instrument display. It should have a “-“ sign as the gear
selected. If it doesn’t, disconnect the Battery for a longer time.
Don’t forget to follow ALL the steps above before ever disconnecting the
Battery.
If you do have a “-“ sign, put your foot on the brake (press down) and
turn the ignition to “on” (NOT start). The gearbox should hum and click
and clack for a good 30 seconds or so, keep your foot on the brake
during this time. At the end of this cycle the gear selector on the dash
should show “N” or a number. If the gearbox doesnot make any noise and a
“N” or a number appears straight away, remove the battery terminal as
above and try again.

• 6 months later...

hello all,you seem like the techno guys on here,i have a customers 06 aygo,thats been a nightmare with a power steering fault,it came in with no pas and ps light on,ran a diagnostic,no codes,started car back up,light went out,ps working,we noticed if you started the car twice,ps worked every time but still no code even with ps light on,hes been using the car,starting it twice for months with no issues,recovered it yesterday with a flat Battery,replaced Battery,no ps at all,light stays on all the time,took the car down the motorway,ps came on,light went off,leave the car 15 minutes and lights on,no ps again! ran another diagnostic,code c1554 fault in electrical circuit yet take it down the road and a mile in its fine,spoke to toyota and they um and aahhd then said it needs to go on diagnostics,told them its been on exactly the same machine as you use,asked them about the code and they umed and ahhd some more,£70 to go on machine! bit raw seeing as its been on the one they use! theres a fuse,a relay an ecu and a pump,ive googled the code and can only find c1555,ps relay,im aware of the ecu issues £300 new,ive emailed a couple of repair companies for ecu but that fault code does not appear for the ecu,? just trying to do the cheapest thing for the customer,young lad goin through uni,any info would be great! i could get a nights sleep then! what was wrong with a pump and a rack!! many thanks

• 1 year later...

Dear friends, i bought a citroen c1 1.0 mmt transmission , it was not working because of gear changer module, old owner changed clutch but not adapted it,and they were broke gear changer.

i bought car and repaired items on gear selector module , but i dont have experience about toyota and citroen cars.

I have several questions to you,thanks already for help...

There is nothing on odometer Like N ,R , 1 ,2 ...

Nothing displays and nothing flashes.Car is starting but no gear inside and gears not changing.

I tried to adapt gear selector module with manuel procedure and pp2000 diagnostic device but its not done and module not moved any time...
i tried gear selector module outside its working,and also there ise no dtc on ecu and mmt control module...
all fuses are ok. clutch module working,it moves up and back,but no move at gear selector,and there is no blinking gear on odometer.
What i have to do?
please help me
B.regards

Dear friends, i bought a citroen c1 1.0 mmt transmission , it was not working because of gear changer module, old owner changed clutch but not adapted it,and they were broke gear changer.

i bought car and repaired items on gear selector module , but i dont have experience about toyota and citroen cars.

I have several questions to you,thanks already for help...

There is nothing on odometer Like N ,R , 1 ,2 ...

Nothing displays and nothing flashes.Car is starting but no gear inside and gears not changing.

I tried to adapt gear selector module with manuel procedure and pp2000 diagnostic device but its not done and module not moved any time...

i tried gear selector module outside its working,and also there ise no dtc on ecu and mmt control module...

all fuses are ok. clutch module working,it moves up and back,but no move at gear selector,and there is no blinking gear on odometer.

What i have to do?

please help me

B.regards

From what I've read the clutch can not be done at home and must be repaired by a main dealer, they have the computer equipment to set the gearbox into repair mode then in set up mode once completed....I feel you've bought a car that can't be fixed by the home buy mechanic :(

• 1 year later...

Hi all hope someone can help on here I've got a mmt fault where clutch has been changed now no display from gear selector in dash I've plugged diag in but no errors tried to park actuators etc but nothing....ive not bench tested yet I know reading a few had same issue wondering what outcome was I've got all software etc to reset once I can get a N up on display....thanks.....

• 1 year later...

Hi all i have toyota aygo 2011 KGB10 model equipped with MMT. few weeks ago my car started noise at the time of gear shifting and many times miss shifting occured.So i initialized the clutch assembly and this made the gear position indicator from the combination meter disappeared. I have initialized MMT ECU and the whole transmission including clutch multiple times but there is no display in the Combination meter. no N or any other position is being displayed in meter. What should I do now?Please  is there anybody to assist.?

For MMT initialisation I have used global tech stream software and for manual MMT resetting I tried to use TSB;https://www.scribd.com/document/255813353/INF134-MMT-Clutch-Kit-ADT330265-266-274 

Shouting removed.