Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2012 Model Rav4

Give me a chance.... you'll have to wait until March 1st :lol: gosh you lot and your piccies.

Gus

Edit just remembered might have to wait for the piccies as Ihave to go to Buxton March 1st/2nd give it a good run in though.

question - to superguard or not?

GUSTAVUS MON AMI....A BLOODY GREAT RESOUNDICATING NO TO SUPERGUARDING......Charlie probably still on his travellations but bet he would also concur it is no better than you could do yourself with the same products he and others recommended to me. Don's does indeed still show evidence of decent "water beading", but his car is mint and has been garaged I bet.

Will PM what I would use, which is dead easy to do and does not require over exertification of yer aging body.....!!!! Muchos congrats on new car also too forbyye but though.

Jealous Kev

Friend of mines son, is a valeter at a toyota garage, the stuff they use cannot remember name, comes in two bottles Stage1 and Stage2 you can buy it on eBay for about £22 and will get charged over £300 to have it applied at a Mr T, i think i gave a bottle to Anchs :unsure: I am sure Charlie or Bluevortex could reccomend something better or indeed BK. :thumbsup: Stew

Friend of mines son, is a valeter at a toyota garage, the stuff they use cannot remember name, comes in two bottles Stage1 and Stage2 you can buy it on ebay for about £22 and will get charged over £300 to have it applied at a Mr T,

Diamondbrite or Pureguard ? both are a little old hat now :lol:

Best sealants now by far are Ceramic polymers but are potentially a little tricky to apply

Examples are Optimum Opti-Coat,Ceramishield http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEvjo1z5s0Y&feature=related and C-Quartz all of which have excellent durability.

I've said this before and its genuine and not a brag. I have several thousand pounds worth of waxes and sealants in My collection.. It really is ridiculous the amount of kit that sits in the cabinet ..

I have waxes ranging from 20 quid to over 400. Sealants that number over ten.....

The best wax or sealant that will out last in durability and offer the best paint protection with awesome shine and clarity in appearance is Collinite 915. Its also cheap. Beat that .......................................

I've said this before and its genuine and not a brag. I have several thousand pounds worth of waxes and sealants in My collection.. It really is ridiculous the amount of kit that sits in the cabinet ..

Ditto, (cabinet ? I`ve a !Removed! whole room full) although luckily I did draw the line at £400 waxes, are you in the detailing World forum Charlie ?

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php

Ditto, (cabinet ? I`ve a !Removed! whole room full) although luckily I did draw the line at £400 waxes, are you in the detailing World forum Charlie ?

http://www.detailing...forum/index.php

Yeh but don't bother much now....

Ditto, (cabinet ? I`ve a !Removed! whole room full) although luckily I did draw the line at £400 waxes, are you in the detailing World forum Charlie ? http://www.detailing...forum/index.php
Yeh but don't bother much now....

You`ll know theres new stuff coming out all the time then ? :D

And I have try them hence the sheer amount of gear I`ve got.

A worthy competitor to Collinite and which I personally prefer is Fk1000.

Blimey O'Rielly - nice one. Details and as Dvae says........

There's that typo again!!!

Update: the new motor will arrive at the stealers next week, I have been told I can go and have a look so I may take the camera along and try and grab some piccies, might be in the delivery wax but I am sure you guys know what Decuma grey looks like when polished B) any particular piccie you want inside outside?

this is teasing really getting to look at it two week/10 days before I can drive it.

Gus

Blimey O'Rielly - nice one. Details and as Dvae says........

There's that typo again!!!

Update: the new motor will arrive at the stealers next week, I have been told I can go and have a look so I may take the camera along and try and grab some piccies, might be in the delivery wax but I am sure you guys know what Decuma grey looks like when polished B) any particular piccie you want inside outside?

this is teasing really getting to look at it two week/10 days before I can drive it.

Gus

I bet you can't resist squeezing and rattling the pressies under the Christmas tree Gus :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting two-tone look :D

Are you getting the RAV from Pentagon?

Pentagon....? More than likely his car's stolen....obviously bought it from a fence....

sorry...again.

Or could it be a Jailbreak!!!!!!

Humerous Clare

I do love those Chrome Grilles

Octagon, what I like is the Touch and Go apparently made by Harman (also make JBL) allows you to do many funky things like set at which speed the doors lock etc.

I agree Clare it seems to have more "presence" and makes it looks a bit more solid, only have to wait a week :drool:

Gus

Octagon, what I like is the Touch and Go apparently made by Harman (also make JBL) allows you to do many funky things like set at which speed the doors lock etc.

I agree Clare it seems to have more "presence" and makes it looks a bit more solid, only have to wait a week :drool:

Gus

I think the new grill 'makes' the RAV on this shape.

are you sure you have the Touch & Go, or just the Touch on the XT-R? The go bit is the Sat Nav?

shame not possible to p-ex just the head unit. I'd be up for that :)

Bet you are .annoyed it is a leap year as well. Extra day to wait :D

Another front change which I was not aware of until Don pointed it out when he sat in the car was the bonnet has been reprofiled and there are the twin strakes running down it. A subtle change, but another that works well IMO (I guess I didn't see a difference as the Qashqai I changed from had the same strakes down it as well :) )

Dealer the other day was trying to palm Me off with the older one without the new Touch and go ect..... I asked about the latest one and still He persisted that there was no such thing !!! Yerrrr Mate right !

Dealer the other day was trying to palm Me off with the older one without the new Touch and go ect..... I asked about the latest one and still He persisted that there was no such thing !!! Yerrrr Mate right !

Speaking to Salesman at local Mr T TODAY, whilst I was admiring an SR 180 he sold yesterday for £16,450 (2009....18k miles....utterly mint...no sidesteps or nose piece)

He remarked that at least the "SR 180 DIDN'T HAVE THE RUNFLATS...." . I drove off........what the Friar is happening out there as far as knowing what you are talking aboot / selling.....?

Big Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links