Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowest Insurance Quotes

marcandsebe

Dizeee, if you dont mind me asking, how much no claims bonus?

Fish

• 1 month later...

Hello friends,

If you are looking for the quotetion for your insurance then it better to go average car insurance rates by state, Here you can findout all the rates of your insurance and also with respect to the state because it may vary from one place to another and state to state.

jack, thanks but most of us are in the UK, but I'm sure it will help out our American cousins. :)

Fish

Hi, £194 F/C with extras from Hastings Direct through compare the market on a 1.0 iq2 12 plate. Im 46, 8yrs ncb and i live in Poole, Dorset, plus claimed meerkat which looking on meerkovo tracking map is presently in St Petersburgh!. Yesterday it was i Minsk :lol:

Hi, £194 F/C with extras from Hastings Direct through compare the market. Im 46, 8yrs ncb and i live in Poole, Dorset, plus claimed meerkat which looking on meerkovo tracking map is presently in St Petersburgh!. Yesterday it was i Minsk :lol:

Hi, £194 F/C with extras from Hastings Direct through compare the market. Im 46, 8yrs ncb and i live in Poole, Dorset, plus claimed meerkat which looking on meerkovo tracking map is presently in St Petersburgh!. Yesterday it was i Minsk :lol:

sorry triple post

I tried the adrian flux owners club insurance-they couldnt insure me for 'anywhere near 3k' to quote! the joys of being a young driver!!

Have to admit although I'm with AF this year, once it's up I'll be going elsewhere. Nightmare to deal with for some of the most basic of things.

Fish

Got our Meerkat on Friday. We got Sergei

• 2 weeks later...

Wow all these amazing insurance quotes! I can't wait to get a good few more years experience behind me and NCB!

Just got a quote for insurance as I am just about to change cars from an Aygo to an IQ, and Diamond have come back with £683 which is the lowest my insurance have ever been! It seems so ridiculous compared to everyone else's haha but I am in my 20s and am living in Liverpool!

Yes, Age does have it's advantages, Actually that's the only one I can think off right now but there must be more.........

Oh, I got my Meerkat in the end too, got Yakov. :)

Craig.

£179 fully comp through Hastings Direct - it was the same price for an IQ2 despite me reading in the Top Gear mag that it was a higher group

Hello Friends,

When ever we think for insurance the only thing that comes to mind is that what will be the cost of insurance, So before taking any insurance make sure that the terms and conditions are clear to you and all the things that you require comes into the coverage. Mostly we take insurance for safety of our family.

Hi, Ive just paid £224 fully comp including my wife on it, I live in Chorley, Lancs and travel 12,000 per year.

• 6 months later...

It's grim here in South London - insurance in my wife's name comes to £630 for our 2010 IQ1. But she has no NCD at all. (And this is with a 10% discount because we have home insurance with Churchill as well).

I recently renewed my insurance but this time with Sky Insurance. Saved me over £100 again Adrian Flux and also in the London regions.

Fish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

FYI - Re - IQ Insurance, My cost is less than £140 per year Fully Comprehensive. from Saga insurance. I only drive 5000 miles per year and have about 9+ years NCB. My NCB is also protected and the insurance provides me with courtesy car if needed. I live in North Wales and I am over 60 years of age.

I could have gone for a cheaper quote, with no NCB protection and no courtesy car provided.

Positive Regards, Bob.

Weird my insurance last year with tesco was £312. This year its £178. Tried Saga they wanted £345. Whats that about. I am 58 9yrs + NCB no conv. Car insurance think of a price you can get away with and drop it if the potential customer complains. Same as double glazing

David

David, has "summed it all up" quite well in the above post.

With car insurance you get mostly dependent upon how you negotiate !

After reading all of the above posts.

When my my insurance is due again, my "starting point" will be £100 max.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links