Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Lucida 2.2Td 1995 Eml Comes On When Under Load Please Help

boltonlad28

hi all im new to the forum and found some quite useful information im having abit of trouble with my lucida it starts and drives well but when you put your foot down it hessitates especially after 3000rpm and when on motorways the engine managment light comes on all the time after 60mph and when im going up hills its really frustrating when i put my foot down then take it off again i hear a loud fluttering noise it boost well up to 3k then starts with the eml light now ive changed the actuator and blocked the egr valve off now i dont know what to do but ive noticed the piece that the actuator circlip which connects to the turbo wont slide back manualy ive tried pulling it back while the engine is off and it wont budge or will it only work while running so i dont think the actuator is opening because it cant slide back but im totally unsure can somebody please help me out thank you

Hi Dale, welcome to the TOC.

Hope you sort the issues out asap :)

hi i do 2 as i need my car in daily use to get the kids to school and me up and down the doc,s and hospital its really frustrating i really dont know where to go from here but thank you for your reply nice car by the way .

Hi Dale, welcome to the TOC.

Hope you sort the issues out asap :)

hi i do 2 as i need my car in daily use to get the kids to school and me up and down the doc,s and hospital its really frustrating i really dont know where to go from here but thank you for your reply nice car by the way .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links