Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My 4X4 Traction Really Works!

Molnboman

Well, I must say ,my wee Rav has shown me today what it's capable of doing and why I bought it in the first place!

We had lots of melting snow which flooded our long steep driveway leading to our house and it was really a proper ice rink! I tried to drive my Zafira up first with no joy....sliding and getting stuck sideways with no traction!

Tried the wee Rav and it sailed it without a single spinning wheel....really impressive and such a huge difference from the two wheel drive effort!

I am convinced now!

BTW, since purchasing in October, no issues except that replaced Battery....and it's 30mpg thirst! :-( Other than that very happy with the cost in use so far!

Cheers

Allan

The RAV really comes into its own in the snow and on ice. Shows its 4WD pedigree, unlike many of the other so-called 4WDs. I test-drove the Honda CRV in the snow and it was not half as good. My brave little RAV even managed to rescue my neighbour in her monstrous Volvo XC90 which was quite useless in the snow.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links