Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Mk2 Power Steerig Problems

YAMBEARDYPLAY

Hi everybody, I'm quite new to this so please have mercy. I bought a Jap inport 1993 MR2 MK2 G-Limited Two years ago, and up tp now it's been a dream. I'ts been well looked after, and only has 70k on the clock. I'm having a problem with the power steering not working. A friend of mine who used to work for toyota, and I have checked and changed everything but the pump. we put a derect electric feed to the pump, and it seemed to work fine, but nothing happens when it's all connected as it should be. Any suggestions would be greetly appreciated.

Hello James and welcome to the TOC, maybe worth putting the question in the Celica section ?

Hi Paul and Peter,

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be a member. Paul why would it be better to put my question in the Celica section, and how do I do that? :driving:

You will get a better response to your problem in the Celica section of the forum ;) There a helpful bunk of folks :)