Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dissertation Research Help - Quick 5Min Survey

Daniel Cooper

Hello

I am a final year Nottingham Business School student conducting research for my dissertation. The research that is being conducted is related to the affect of product recalls upon consumer confidence in the automotive industry. I would be grateful if you could complete this short survey. It should only take approx. 5mins to complete.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VRVN63S

All of the participants that take part in this research will remain anonymous throughout the process.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire

Lets hope the spell checker works with the dissertation (consumer confience???) :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Lets hope the spell checker works with the dissertation (consumer confience???) :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

You don't see me being so negative...

hi Daniel, i have just filled in your survey i also have my disseration survey on here if you would kindly fill mine in please :)its under title "hey everyone could you please help me?" as i no how u feel when it comes to getting these done! also no disrespect but your survey seems bit bias??? and also you are asking questions which are irrelevant if you havnt had a recall? just a suggestion but if i was you i would rethink some of the questions because you can change them using survey monkey :D if you like im sure i could provide you with my results as mine has also a consumer confidence aspect to it aswell as being relevant to cars aswell!! let me no mate ok.... ste

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links