Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Great Granny?

three5

Do you think, right at the end, treading on the duster before getting in was deliberate, to protect the running boards?

People do of course have to take their shoes off before the get into my vehicle :yes::rolleyes:. (cue a song - that don't impress me much).

That........is superb.

Hope me mother will be the same in 20 years or so ( oops,dread to think )

I hope I'm still doddering round the RAV at her age!!!

Anchorman, I have to say it was you that I thought of when she said she still changed the oil herself. I guess you wouldn't even have to jack it up to change the oil with that sort of ground clearance

Do you think, right at the end, treading on the duster before getting in was deliberate, to protect the running boards?

People do of course have to take their shoes off before the get into my vehicle :yes::rolleyes:. (cue a song - that don't impress me much).

........ and it was Anchorman's comment about "eating his dinner off the inside of your wheels" that sprang to mine when I saw the duster SHCM!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links