Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrsanderuk

Touch And Go System

1 post in this topic

Anyone know how To find the device id of the sat nav system.....?

I've looked where Toyota Have told me to but I'm stuck.

Any ideas guys.

I've got a 2010 Prius

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Toyota Touch 2
      By HarisTheYaris
      Hi there, new on here and I've got a question.
      I have the Touch 2 system coming in my new Yaris Excel Hybrid and I didn't go for the Nav option, I've seen that on the eStore you can buy a map. If I buy this and install it will the system then become a Go system? Or is that not possible?
    • My2014 Hilux Sat Nav - Improved Or Not?
      By K19NE G
      Hi all,
      Been a long time since I posted here, mostly because we sold my wife's iQ and secondly because I've not had many issues with my Hilux. It's currently a light use work vehicle, Dec 2012 Invincible model and it's due for a change so I wanted to see if there were any improvements over mine, particularly with regard to the terrible Touch and Go nav system it has?
      It is simply the worst sat nav I have ever used and the system as a whole (media, radio, traffic, nav, online services, camera view) isn't a great package either.
      This and the lack of Isofix in the rear are the two biggest reasons I'm tempted to go for something different, along with the fact work might be purchasing on my behalf so I could afford a bit more from another make.
      Your thoughts and advice please?
      Gary
    • Stereo Upgrade
      By clewy2
      Hi.i have just bought a touch system for my 2010 auris sr.i have installed it and it works fine apart from the usb and steering controls.i have connected the 10 pin and 6 pin plugs but i have 2 plugs that wont fit in the back of the head unit.i assume these are for the usb and steering controls.also i didn't get a mic for it so can't use the handsfree side.any ideas on how to connect all of the features that don't work.thanks in advance.
    • Toyota Touch And Go
      By nayvy
      Dear friends,
      I am from Portugal and i bought a Auris TS Hybrid Exclusive.
      Where in Portugal the car is not possible to come with the seats in leather only mixed, and is not possible to come with the option AFS.
      Policys from the Importer from Portugal!
      I didn´t know that Toyota had two similar systems:
      Toyota Touch and Go
      Toyota Touch and Go Plus
      There are some diferences.
      One of the diferences is that i can´t conect my mobile from by bluetooth, to the internet.
      Does anyone know, if is possible to connect to the internet with the "Touch and Go"?
      Thank you very much
    • Touch And Go Navi System.
      By Helgelunde
      Hello.
      Yesterday i got my brand New Rav4.(Orderd from Toyota May this year)
      I've tried to make usb fra the Toyota Touch And Go Toolbox guide.
      But my navi unit doesnt have the "system information" button under settings and generell.
      So therfor i cant "copy to usb"
      I dont know the Version number because of the missing "System Information"
      Can someone please help me?
      Helge