Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manual Boost Controller

D4Djenks

Hi guys

I've been lurking around reading post for a while now and decided to place my first post regarding tuning to t180/sr180.

I've had my auris t180 now for few months and looking for some extra power. I'm considering one of parts kings tuning boxes or a race chip pro, along with a full air intake. Now the race chip pro , unlike kingo's doesn't adjust boost just fueling , but is a fraction of the cost. So I was wondering if I went this route is it possible or has anyone fitted a manual boost controller to the auris this would aid more power and torque and also reduce the soot created thus protecting the DPF.

There is an old saying...... "how fast do you want to spend?"

Money isn't a problem , only got the car as a run around for 12 months

Looking for more power and drivability , already got my eye on a closed air intake that should be good upto 250bhp which would be more than enough.

Any ideas

The right side dial of the Race Chip Pro allows you to adjust boost.

See attached picture:

post-107748-0-11152000-1330991124_thumb.

So does the race chip plug into the common rail and air/boost pressure sensor, as I was under the impression this only connected to the common rail fuel sensor.

So does the race chip plug into the common rail and air/boost pressure sensor, as I was under the impression this only connected to the common rail fuel sensor.

It connects to the Common Rail only.