Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scion Iq Parking Videos Lol

surfcitylocal

Check these out. Made me laugh.

Ha If I had tried that I would have flew off as there first layer went down.

David

Ha, Those are brilliant, Why don't Toyota advertise the iQ in the UK?

I need to practice my handbrake turns, Park! :)

Craig.

PARK ... !!!

lol ...

I think I like, Peeping Tom Park! the best!

Craig.

I think that Toyota's aim for the iQ is the older person. If they embraced it like Scion do and aim it at the younger generation it would have better sales. The price is a little high, but for the quality you get it's hard to beat.

Fish

Nice vid's Taz. I like the 'Double Park!' great to see them and I agree, why not advertise like that here for the iQ. In fact, they could do similar ad's for the whole Toyota range. When was the last time you saw a Toyota ad on UK TV? I can't think that far back. The more I see it the more I like that colour too.

Hi, there was a bunch of funny IQ adds about 2 yeas ago. New owners may not have seen them - they are out there - have fun looking. Some are now called scion iq.

Just to get you started ….......

Hammer Thrower

Scion iQ "We don't need reservations"

Toyota iQ - iMOTOR with basketball team!

Parking

JC

There seems to be some new ones appeared now.....

Makes me realise just how much my car needs that rear spoiler, Hurry up Mr Postman.. :)

Craig.

Nice. I hadn't seen the new ones. Scion hasn't really advertised many of their models before. I think part of the reason they are advertising the iQ is that it was delayed 14 months here in the US and they want to let people know it's here. They do shoot for a younger demographic with Scion than Toyota.

Great videos. Optical illusion park is now my favourite. It's not much of an illusion, but someone thought it was good enough for an ad. Yeah! :toot:

Just going back to these Scion adverts again, Here is a nice but unusual one.....

Craig.

Naaaaice video!

Style of Gorillaz....

Did you notice it says 11, that's eleven airbags! I thought 9 was a lot for such a small car. Liked the video Craig. I just don't understand how more people here in the UK don't buy the iQ. I mean, my wife took ours out for a drive today. She was looking after one of her son's kids, he's in the terrible two's department and threw a right wobbler in the park. Soon as he saw the car again he was as good as gold. He was running his hands along it saying, 'Nice car.' He doesn't talk much but when he does, he's spot on. The iQ is a nice car, and for a 2 year old to recognise that... what can I say? Come on all you non-iQ owners. Swap your big cars for the dinky iQ, especially if it's just you in your bigger car all day. The iQ is a great car to drive and you wouldn't know looking out the front that you are in such a small car. Forget that stupid thing called pride. Suck it up and try one, you'll love it.

Come on all you non-iQ owners. Swap your big cars for the dinky iQ, especially if it's just you in your bigger car all day. The iQ is a great car to drive and you wouldn't know looking out the front that you are in such a small car. Forget that stupid thing called pride. Suck it up and try one, you'll love it.

On the other hand, maybe not. The iQ is pretty exclusive and is our little secret !! Let's keep it that way so they don't become as common as Smarts...

Dave

He He I do like reading your posts Bob. BTW the Scion has 11 airbags!!

David

He He I do like reading your posts Bob. BTW the Scion has 11 airbags!!

David

Eleven airbags! You don't say... You do say. Cheers Dave. The little bugger -the 2 year old- called Marley (his Dad's a big Bob Marley fan) was rolling about in the mud in the park. Tom -his Dad- told my wife to just walk away and he'll follow. Did he? Nope, he did not. So she had to carry him, and we weighs a bit now. Kicking and screaming, bruises... little tike!

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd take a quick look and see if any new park videos have been made and low and behold they have made more. :)

Craig.