Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Surely Not Our Kingo

Mike JD

Nah - Can't be........... :fox:

Scholars reassess Hamlet following one-star Amazon review

355-hamlet2.jpg

The world’s foremost literary and theatre critics say they have been forced into reconsidering the merit of William Shakespeare’s epic five-hour play Hamlet, following a scathing critique by an anonymous purchaser on Amazon.co.uk.

Kingofxbox lays into Shakespeare’s longest and most frequently-staged work in the books section of the online shopping site: ‘What is this sh*t? Dont get me wrong, I like theater (Cats, We will rock you, etc) but this just go’s on and on until you dont care less what happens. To be or not to be? Couldnt give a flying one, mate!’

No, I thought not. Our Kingo would never put a grocer's apostrophe in that last paragraph.

Cheers m'dears :goof: :goof:

Mike D

5542.co.uk

Nah - Can't be........... :fox:

Scholars reassess Hamlet following one-star Amazon review

355-hamlet2.jpg

The world’s foremost literary and theatre critics say they have been forced into reconsidering the merit of William Shakespeare’s epic five-hour play Hamlet, following a scathing critique by an anonymous purchaser on Amazon.co.uk.

Kingofxbox lays into Shakespeare’s longest and most frequently-staged work in the books section of the online shopping site: ‘What is this sh*t? Dont get me wrong, I like theater (Cats, We will rock you, etc) but this just go’s on and on until you dont care less what happens. To be or not to be? Couldnt give a flying one, mate!’

No, I thought not. Our Kingo would never put a grocer's apostrophe in that last paragraph.

Cheers m'dears :goof: :goof:

Mike D

5542.co.uk

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - I'm trying to reply with tears ( of laughter ) running down my face - priceless Mike!

13 yr old girl overheard talking to a friend on world book day when free booktokens were being given out,

" Why read books? They're just like telly only more boring"

No that won't be Kingo he hasn't got the time due to extensive reviewing of Men Only and FHM in the back of the Parts Dept :clap:.

:D: Fair doo's I hav'nt laughed so much in ages!

Oi!! Those are gentlemans magazines I will have you know, and anyway, I don't spend ALL day in there, the rest of the time I'm testing pies for the local bakery :D:

King O Shakeshaft :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links