Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Constructive Topic!

jedi134

Seen a Rav 4.3 today with a rear wheel on the back?

It was a 2009 plate can`t remember what spec....but looked nice with the wheel on the back?

Is this an option now?

picture for illustrative purposes

images609209__MG_9842_copy.jpg

Seen a Rav 4.3 today with a rear wheel on the back? It was a 2009 plate can`t remember what spec....but looked nice with the wheel on the back? Is this an option now? picture for illustrative purposes images609209__MG_9842_copy.jpg

Ah don't like that car....it's not a 4.2 which is the greatest car in the world, and ah bet the dealers have been skimping on the servicing and charging really high prices which make me laugh every time ah hear them, so ah would probably service it myself if it was mine, but first ah would check if Lexus did the parts cheaper....at least ah would know what oil to put in it....or would ah....?

:thumbsup:....P.S. IS THAT A FOREIGN PLATE IN THE BACK FENETRE.....?

As I understand it, it always has been an option in other markets including Ireland and our other neighbours in Europe, it is just that Toyota UK doesn't think we want it along with sunroofs etc

Gus

There were some early 4.3s that had the wheel on the boot ... It could be a conversion. That is one of the jobs I was going to do to My car if You remember... Cost just went mad so didn't bother !!

Seen a Rav 4.3 today with a rear wheel on the back? It was a 2009 plate can`t remember what spec....but looked nice with the wheel on the back? Is this an option now? picture for illustrative purposes images609209__MG_9842_copy.jpg

Ah don't like that car....it's not a 4.2 which is the greatest car in the world, and ah bet the dealers have been skimping on the servicing and charging really high prices which make me laugh every time ah hear them, so ah would probably service it myself if it was mine, but first ah would check if Lexus did the parts cheaper....at least ah would know what oil to put in it....or would ah....?

:thumbsup:....P.S. IS THAT A FOREIGN PLATE IN THE BACK FENETRE.....?

There is something wrong with that car. can't quite place what?

EDIT: I know! It is missing the VW or LR Badge. so must be a bag of ******* therefore.

Sorry Kev I dont understand Scottish :lol: can you rephrase in English please :D

Hoovie its missing the oil tank on the back :P

Uk spec car I belive seen in the uk with Uk plates???????

Are your ravs missing a part or two? :lol:

Just Checked, Yep! mines got a spare on the back :unsure: Stew... Oh and a spare exhaust (sorry BK)

newexhaust206.jpg

Oh Hell Stew, what'd you have to put that up for? I'd forgotten all about twin exhausts...............................

Thats so you can lift it like a wheel barrow when the engine blows...............ha ha ha ha !!!!

harmless joke I hope!!!!!!!!!!:P

No, very rare, and as such yours for £20,000 a bargain!! not including spare exhaust which BK wants and number plate 2.2 Rav.. had to get V 2.2 Rav as (D)iesel 2.2 rav had already gone (actually its NOT for sale) I love it :wub: Stew

Oh!!! the days when i could afford such frivolous purchases.. :nopity: Stew

Hoovie its missing the oil tank on the back :P

Uk spec car I belive seen in the uk with Uk plates???????

Why do you think I was getting the price of a massively overpriced Toyota Towbar ....

11151258-transformer-oil-purifier-with-single-axle-trailer.jpg

Of course, if I had a VW, I would be able to get the towbar for £3.39 inc VAT and Fitting

PS - the RAV4 in the picture is NOT a UK Spec car - you can tell by the shape of the Number Plate space - squarish, not long and mounted on Rear Door , not on bumper (for RAV4s with Spare Wheels)

Hmmmmmmm you expecting to be using these two handles soon Hoovie?

:P

wheelbarrow.gif

Oh, you found the pic of me with the money I saved on DMF Replacements :thumbsup:

I spent a SMALL amount of it on this instead

After.jpg

:)

Nice bit of scofolding you had there :thumbsup:

You are right about the DMF though, I think I will be needing one soon.....I have some odd vibrations....

So my wheel barrow mod will have to wait :crybaby:

Just had a brain !Removed!............. Charlie maybe this mod could be of use to you? :P

Well, Jedi, hopefully not (ref DMF) as that really is the only weak point on the RAV4.2 - presume you will opt for the SMF conversion?

No idea yet I'm waiting for it to break then decide? But the SMF is the cheapest and most reliable option, so I've read?

The vibrations go away when warmed up, so I really don't know what else it can be, definatively noticable through the clutch pedal though?

You can all get your own back when it fails though :P

I don't think any of us take pleasure in others misfortune..................

I don't think any of us take pleasure in others misfortune..................

Secondified.....:thumbsup:

Seen a Rav 4.3 today with a rear wheel on the back?

It was a 2009 plate can`t remember what spec....but looked nice with the wheel on the back?

Is this an option now?

picture for illustrative purposes

images609209__MG_9842_copy.jpg

Thats a long wheelbase US vehicle. Look at the rear quarter window.

Where was this car Jedi, Detroit?

Picture for illustrative purposes please read my posts properly, it was a 2009 plate seen in the Uk, I was wondering why this later model had the spare wheel on the back?

I will change the pic for a UK pic if its confusing some people?

To be fair to Jedi, and its very hard :laughing: he does say "picture for illustrative purposes only" but we all know the 4.3..XT3/XT4/XT5 HAD SPARES ON THE BACK! only the XTR andT180 were spareless (is that a new word??) :unsure: Stew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links