Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peh

In-Car Hands Free Calling Volume

2 posts in this topic

Hey all,

First post.

Looking for some expertise to help with a problem. I have a yaris with in built satnav. As you know one feature is the Bluetooth connection with a phone for hands free calling.

My problem is the volume of the person I'm calling is really low and can't see anyway to turn it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete

Have you tried adjusting the volume on the phone and the radio whilst in call. Some devices only allow you to adjust the volume for the BT link when the BT link is active.

Also have a hunt around I thought I saw a few threads about hidden service menu on some of the Toyota radios they you get to with a certain sequence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• HELP! MMT Noise
      By uddin_1995
      Hi there,
      New to this and need as much help as possible. I bought a 2009 Toyota Yaris 1.33 Dual VVT-i Semi-Automatic. 
      I am aware that this car actually has a manual gearbox with electronic controls to change the gears automatically. The car always revs so much from 1-2 and sometimes a judder from other gear changes, making me move forward at my seat.
      It wasnt like this a few months ago. There has also been another problem. The car has been vibrating excessively. It came to the point when the electronic dash rev counter (Im not sure of the technical name) started to drop completely to 0 when the car reached gear 1 at traffic lights etc. It turned out the spark plugs have never been changed. After doing a full service the rev counter going to 0 was and didnt have that problem. But the car gear changes from 1-2 etc was still loud and revving so much and juddering.
      Sorry if I am not clear, I can explain better if you dont understand, please can you use non technical words lol. Many thanks!
    • second hand Yaris - how to verify on toyota.co.uk?
      By tommover
      Hi all,
      Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I bought my first car today which is a second hand yaris. I wanted to register the car online (on toyota.co.uk), to get maps and the car software updated. During the registration it asks to verify the car by 'entering the first section of the 'Version’ code' from a V5 registration document. What have at the moment is some part of that document (section 10) which does not contain this information. My question is whether this can be obtained from elsewhere or I have to wait for the DVLA (up to 4 weeks) to get me a new V5?
      thanks, 
    • Yaris 2008 aux
      By marvic.fenech
      Hi,
      I have a 2008 Yaris and would like to know if the grey plug in the attached image is for the aux. It is located under the panel near the handbrake. If it is good for aux what part number is the aux plug for my car. Image of unit also attached.
      Thank you for your help.
      Morris.

• MK1 Yaris SR Springs
      By Bazookab
      Hi everyone,
      Just joined the forum today! I don't own a Toyota myself but I do quite a bit of work on my girlfriends Yaris and the forums always been a good source of info so I thought I'd ask here.
      It's a 2001 Yaris 1.3 SR and it's due for it's MOT this weekend, so I'd like to get the rear springs done before it goes in as they were an advisory last time due to corrosion. Question is, were the mk1 SR's fitted with standard springs or were they lowered? I don't want to swap out the rears and end up with a wonky car! 
      If it is in fact lowered then I'll probably get a full set of lowering springs and swap out the fronts too, seems like it'd be the most cost effective way to do it. If so, can anyone recommend a cheap set which isn't completely crap?
      Thanks in advance!
      Adam
    • Toyota Yaris Tires Rub Fenders
      By ToyotaGibiADAM
      Hi,
      I have Toyota Yaris 2000, 1.33 SOL

I bought a new wheels.  195/45/15R  tires, 15 inch Wheels 8.5 Ofset.

I have a problem. When two people sit in the rear seats, My tires rub fenders. 

What do you suggest as a solution? 
      Notify me of replies Notify me of replies Notify me of replies

1-) I can't camber, Toyota Yaris 2000 no cambers kit.
      2-) fender expansion process, Fenders okey but  bumper don't expansion :S

3-)

English is a little weak. I apologize for the translation. HELP ME, my problem...