AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peh

In-Car Hands Free Calling Volume

2 posts in this topic

Hey all,

First post.

Looking for some expertise to help with a problem. I have a yaris with in built satnav. As you know one feature is the Bluetooth connection with a phone for hands free calling.

My problem is the volume of the person I'm calling is really low and can't see anyway to turn it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete

Have you tried adjusting the volume on the phone and the radio whilst in call. Some devices only allow you to adjust the volume for the BT link when the BT link is active.

Also have a hunt around I thought I saw a few threads about hidden service menu on some of the Toyota radios they you get to with a certain sequence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Help - Rear Seat Headrests?
      By victoria45
      Hey there. I'm new to the forum so please be kind!
      I have a Toyota Yaris S 2002 model. The rear seats weren't made with headrests but now I have a little on on the way. I just wondered if there was a way or somewhere that could fit them? I really don't want to part with my Yaris but it just wouldn't be safe for a growing child after a couple of years.
      Thanks guys!
    • 2013 Yaris Hybrid LHD > Importing back to the UK
      By Johndcfc
      Hello All,
      I have a 2013 Yaris Hybrid (bought in Belgium where I'm currently living).
      I'm in the process of moving back to the UK and would like to import the car too.
      As I understand I need to ensure the headlights are dipped to the correct direction - does anyone know if this model of Yaris has adjustable headlights.. or I need to purchase UK headlights and replace them etc.
      Thanks
      John
    • 1999 Mk1 Yaris Alternator Belt Issue?
      By GDB87
      Hi
      Over the last few weeks I've been getting an infrequent, very loud squeal from my 1999 Yaris. Mainly just when starting for the 1st time that day, but occasionally at other times, usually when decelerating. Usually stops after a few seconds but if not turning the engine off and restarting seems to eliminate it. Is this likely to the the alternator belt?
      If so, is there anything relatively straightforward I can to do fix this or does it need to go to a garage?
      Thanks
    • Electrical Problem In Yaris 2008 Sedan
      By VVIP
      I have an Automatic 1.3L 2008 Yaris Sedan. Some time back the power steering started to fail at times and the Electric Power Steering Column was replaced in July 2014(18 months ago).
      About a month ago this problem came up again but this time all the other electronic components like the Radio, Air conditioning were failing and the engine suddenly stops and nothing works for about 5 minutes (can't start the car). this only happens occasionally. I checked the battery terminals and it had Acid (white Stuff) on it. Went to the battery shop and they replaced the battery (under warranty) saying that one cell is leaking Acid to another and changed the battery terminal because the old one was corroded. However, the problem still remains.
      Did a scan and the image has the results. The Fault codes were deleted but the problem still remains. Does anybody have any clue as to what the problem could be?

• Toyota Yaris 2004 Engine
      By Hamzahcm94
      I own a Toyota Yaris 2004 and recently the engine has gone.
      I've been told by the local garage to get a new engine but one with a specific engine code. My engine code is 1SZD269188 but I'm struggling to find one. I don't know alot about these cars, if anyone does I would appreciate some feedback?