Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

In Memory

Les "Giddlepin" Ackroyd - 1951 to 2016  - A well missed friend to everyone. 

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peh

In-Car Hands Free Calling Volume

2 posts in this topic

Hey all,

First post.

Looking for some expertise to help with a problem. I have a yaris with in built satnav. As you know one feature is the Bluetooth connection with a phone for hands free calling.

My problem is the volume of the person I'm calling is really low and can't see anyway to turn it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete

Have you tried adjusting the volume on the phone and the radio whilst in call. Some devices only allow you to adjust the volume for the BT link when the BT link is active.

Also have a hunt around I thought I saw a few threads about hidden service menu on some of the Toyota radios they you get to with a certain sequence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By unimark
      Hi all. I've had my Yaris Hybrid for just under a month now, nearly 700 miles. I've just started to notice what I can only describe as a low squeal noise when I'm driving between 5-10mph and 15-20mph. I don't think it's done this before, as a first time car owner I'm noticing every little thing almost immediately (pride and joy and all that). 
      The sound will only appear when I'm accelerating through those speeds, not when I take my foot off and never appears again once I go above 20mph. It does sound like a moving noise if that makes sense, kind of like when an old car has a bad fan belt but this is much much quieter. My passenger couldn't even hear it. 
      Anybody have any thoughts? 
    • By crompy_p03
      Hi everyone, 
      Just wondering if anyone else has experience the same issue as me. I have a 2010 Yaris, fab condition. The passenger front door will not open from the outside or inside, no damage done to it at all. Toyota have said that even though they admit to it being a mechanical defect, it is out of warranty and also not a recall issue. Im just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? As i found their customer service to be quite rude and unhelpful, and obviously I plan to take it further but will help if I had some facts and stats behind me. 
      kind regards and thanks to all for reading,
      Pamela
    • By Chris_Gibson
      Hi guys
      My name is christopher, i'm from ireland and i drive a 2000 toyota yaris.
      can someone tell if there a place on the forum to post project/build threads for cars, or just a place where they can be shown off?