Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thoughts On Changing Cars.

flyboyprowler

Yeagh....think I could afford half an X1 with or without the headlamp brows! hahaha

The only problem I have with it is the torque steer under acceleration, but as its mainly frontwheel drive,

your spot on with that as i did found it irritating, also 35mpg combined isn't that much for the £ the new ml beats that with ease...

A pal of mine just bought a petrol ML, in Spain 11 years old and only 42000 miles, RHD. He has bought it to the UK and loves it. Also he paid just £ 3500 for it. The new ML gets a good revue, but sadly again, I don't want to spend that much on the new car. Did you actually own a Lexus RX400, I would be very interested to hear an un biassed view of the car?

As mentioned earlier, the crossover mileage between petrol and diesel was always said to be around 15000 per year. The diesel to petrol purchase price of a new car seems to be narrowing, so although I am not a diesel fan, this may well be the ecomonic way to go!

i was on the list of test day drivers of lexus as i had an is200 some years ago (arranged by lexus bristol).

i test drove the gs series (all models) and later the rx series. i do love the gs but didn't find the rx that good. my main problem was the steering feed back when driving.

oh, those test drives were on circuit and public road. the gs was also on a track with soap to test the auto correcting system, very cool but very £ ha ha ha

this is just my £0.01 of course.

Thanks for that, good feedback, and if we do buy again in UK, then maybe I could live with the steering issues, as we are very low mileage users here.

back to topic;

as you are driving low mileage in spain why not just part exchange the current rav 4 and buy a new petrol rav 4?

they have proven to be good cars for you in the past (also for us and still is) while diesel fuel is cheaper does it pays the different in price with those low mileage? on the other hand spain is more a less a diesel country so you will probably getting more back in the future... decisions decisions

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links