Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cmon Then Whose Panic Buying Fuel ?

CharlieFarlie

For sale:

one litre of petrol.

Will accept two first class stamps or a hot Greggs pasty.

Well all those of you that have been out panic buying, go on and give yourselves a huge pat on the back, thanks to you some forecourt owners are hiking their prices up well above what they should be, i came by one garage thismorning, that i had passed earlier the previous day, his price for a litre of diesel had risen from 146.9 to 153.9, needless to say i drove straight past.

What possesses idiots to go out and fill their tanks when there hasn't even been a strike date announced, in any case a 7 day notice has to be given.

It said on the news earlier that one woman had been badly burned when petrol she was transfering from one container to another in her kitchen ignited.

It said on the news earlier that one woman had been badly burned when petrol she was transferring from one container to another in her kitchen ignited.

Insurance scam, get a nice new kitchen for the cost of a bit of skin...

(Note: I corrected your spelling of transferring so as not to embarrass you... )

C.O.B.R.. are onto it now.....................give us all 100L of free fuel as compo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Goverment FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run on different stuff ...

549186470.jpeg supposedly the Clachaig in Glencoe.

My god the queues! only 3 of the 4 pumps at my local garage were available (the 4th pump had a guy filling up his car, the selfish bugger! )

I came back to Cardiff last night after picking up my kids for the weekend from Staffordshire and there were NO fuel stations that had any diesel!!!... Some had closed and others only had petrol. This is just daft! Just keep an eye on your fuel filler cap! as I bet that some nutters will try and get some fuel out of your tank! Bloke down the roads cap was open this morning!... I hope I see someone trying to do that to my car! :boxing: :crutchy:

I won't need to refuel for another 2 weeks/400miles at least :P

--smug Yaris D4D owner :D

I swear this was all a setup between the Conservatives and heads of oil groups just so that they can earn enough revenue and use this 'fuel strike' as an excuse for people to panic buy. Bit like how I feel between car manufacturers and the poor state of the roads and speed humps - more money raised with people buying parts for their cars to replace

But how can the public be so silly and not understand that this strike has got nothing to do with the price of fuel, rather IMO greedy truck drivers. Bit like the tube drivers over the Olympic period who are getting huge amounts of money just to turn up to work! for which they get paid a wage as well. In the current circumstances, keeping the same wage and having any saved money employing another person is better than asking for a pay rise, even if in real terms a static pay actually means a loss when inflation is taken into account

And to the original Q, no I haven't gone out to panic buy...it pays to be within walking distance to work ;) and I have enough fuel for a 360 mile round trip home

Forget fuel...........does anyone want to buy some water.......I can do very good price, my friends :D

Just wondering if all the Lemmings that went out and filled their tanks up and stock piled fuel, are now stock piling postage stamps because of the impending price hike.......wouldn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Just wondering if all the Lemmings that went out and filled their tanks up and stock piled fuel, are now stock piling postage stamps because of the impending price hike.......wouldn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Keep up dude

http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-17700013

That was 2 days ago - if you wanted any, you're too late :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links