Get Your Club Gear!
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts
    • Save Up To 15% Off For Members
      Save Up To 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

laserguide

Help Finding Common Rail Pressure Sensor

10 posts in this topic

Hi

I have an 2004 Avensis 2.0 d4d and would like to know where the common rail pressure sensor connector is. Reason for this is that i have purchased

a tuning chip from theitalianbox and they want to know if i have a three pin connector or not....i am not sure where to look. I have removed the top

engine cover but don't know what i am really looking for..can anyone post a photo of the sensor please?

regards ,

Gary

Hi mate here are a couple of diagrams and info which should help, it's a lhd car but it will be the same.

Item F16 is the pressure sensor plug, click on the thumbnails for a larger view.

Pete.

post-74463-0-98983700-1332963318_thumb.j

post-74463-0-74707200-1332963333_thumb.j

I installed one last week, same car. Take off the plastic cover, should be at the front of the block / rocker thingyumebob. Let me know if you need a pic.

Hi

I have an 2004 Avensis 2.0 d4d and would like to know where the common rail pressure sensor connector is. Reason for this is that i have purchased

a tuning chip from theitalianbox and they want to know if i have a three pin connector or not....i am not sure where to look. I have removed the top

engine cover but don't know what i am really looking for..can anyone post a photo of the sensor please?

regards ,

Gary

I have exactly the same question, but for the oldest generation of avensis(from 2001). Any help will be appreciated !

It's on the end of the fuel rail . U will see injector pipes comming from it

I have the same car. The chip came with a three pin connector, but it isnt three pin, is it?

I have the same car. The chip came with a three pin connector, but it isnt three pin, is it?

I got the wrong cable! Waiting for a new one now - with 6pin!

I'm struggling to find mine on a corolla d4d 2.0 116bhp 2006 .. ??? Can you help ??

best thing to do is not chip it or use a box there rubbish and will put strain on your engine/gear-box and flywheel...leave well alone and hope your insurance dont find out!! :ermm:

But do you know where it is as I'm interested in seeing the difference ??