laserguide

Help Finding Common Rail Pressure Sensor

Hi

I have an 2004 Avensis 2.0 d4d and would like to know where the common rail pressure sensor connector is. Reason for this is that i have purchased

a tuning chip from theitalianbox and they want to know if i have a three pin connector or not....i am not sure where to look. I have removed the top

engine cover but don't know what i am really looking for..can anyone post a photo of the sensor please?

regards ,

Gary

Hi mate here are a couple of diagrams and info which should help, it's a lhd car but it will be the same.

Item F16 is the pressure sensor plug, click on the thumbnails for a larger view.

Pete.

post-74463-0-98983700-1332963318_thumb.j

post-74463-0-74707200-1332963333_thumb.j

I installed one last week, same car. Take off the plastic cover, should be at the front of the block / rocker thingyumebob. Let me know if you need a pic.

Hi

I have an 2004 Avensis 2.0 d4d and would like to know where the common rail pressure sensor connector is. Reason for this is that i have purchased

a tuning chip from theitalianbox and they want to know if i have a three pin connector or not....i am not sure where to look. I have removed the top

engine cover but don't know what i am really looking for..can anyone post a photo of the sensor please?

regards ,

Gary

I have exactly the same question, but for the oldest generation of avensis(from 2001). Any help will be appreciated !

It's on the end of the fuel rail . U will see injector pipes comming from it

I have the same car. The chip came with a three pin connector, but it isnt three pin, is it?

I have the same car. The chip came with a three pin connector, but it isnt three pin, is it?

I got the wrong cable! Waiting for a new one now - with 6pin!

best thing to do is not chip it or use a box there rubbish and will put strain on your engine/gear-box and flywheel...leave well alone and hope your insurance dont find out!! :ermm: