Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

From A Great Hight.

acetip

Drove the wifes little Hyundai to get the tank topped up for weekend,decided which order to try the local garages in if there was any shortages of supply.went first to Sainsburys which ive never used before and was in luck as most ofthe cars there had their filler caps on the offside where the wifes car is on the near side so only had to wait while the two cars in front of me had already filled up and were in the shop paying for their fuel. they were right out of diesel.we wanted unleaded.

Then went to the Chemist for the wifes stuff,when quieing to get back on the main road from the car park (free in our town) there was a loud bang on the cars roof,thought at first someone had bang the roof witha hand but no one was near the car,then thought something hand fallen from one of the trees we had passed under.wife said i hope what ever it was has not dented the roof,

cos it as that loud.When we got home and i looked at the roof,the causef the noise was a bird crapping on it,and a big bird at that. anyway it washed of vey easy as it had not had time to dry.

It must have been at a great height when it decided to bomb the car by how loud it was when it released its load.

Imagine if that had landed on someones head.

As someone said,its a good job cows dont fly.

That's supposed to be lucky...

Lucky it wasn't my car :)

Just knew i would have your sympathy. Birds are not the only ones that come out with crap.

Just knew i would have your sympathy. Birds are not the only ones that come out with crap.

I would reply but my mother taught me to respect my elders...

She is right too. i suppose she would send you to bed early if you ignored her advice. Dont worry i will put a good word in for you.

If i could think of one. :laughing:

How is this one? Don't have any info about this.

Another pile of s**t :thumbsup:

How is this one? Don't have any info about this.

Another pile of s**t :thumbsup:

Surely your not suggesting it's spam... :)

Lol :lol: illiterate Raist :lol::thumbsup:

The bird must have been constipated for a while, and shot it out downwards with immense pressure towards said car roof......Like a cork out of a bottle:D

The paint ball of !Removed! then exploded on impact :lol:

Bill jedi oddie..

illiterate Raist :lol::thumbsup:

I don't understand my comment was about the post jirehn which made absolutely no sense...

I had a similar occurrence with my Verso S the other day.......whilst driving in town. Same loud bang and about 3 spots of bird poo on the windscreen but thankfully none on the glass roof.

The windscreen washers and wiper soon cleared the fresh mess and I continued my journey

20 minutes later at my destination I got out of the car to see a huge approx 8 inch diameter baked on splat of bird poo right in the middle of the bonnet!

Real precision bombing from a great height..........the offending mess took some time to remove using copious amounts of water!

Don't know what the bird had been eating but it had set like concrete

I don't understand my comment was about the post jirehn which made absolutely no sense...

His posts never do :lol:

His posts never do :lol:

Thats because jirehn and Raistlin are one and the same ;) , surprised no one else has sussed it out yet.

It was so quite since you've been away but now the abuse has started again...

GAME ON!!!!!.......................... :P

Lol Jed, but before i respond i need to know who i'm talking to, is it Raistlin or jirehn, i might also add that there are some effective treatments out there for people with split personalities, thinking about it we could even have another Norman Bates on our hands :fear::lol: :lol2: , either way i'm sure all the lads will pull together and help him, er... them, through their crisis, hell knows, Steve may even take a sympathetic view and donate that tenner towards his / their treatment. Hey Ho :laughing:

As if I need a second personality, My Ego is large enough for this puny world ....

Hardly a denial , and that aint a river in Egypt either :!Removed!: .

Check my IP address if your worried, I'm sure Steve has a record...

There is only one Raistlin...

Accept no substitutes ;)

Thats why he wears a hood.............for his expanding head/Ego :lol:

Accept no substitutes ;)

Have you got multiple accounts so that you can talk to yourself and up your post count?

You could log on from you neighbours poorly secured Wifi....:lol:

Thats why he wears a hood.............for his expanding head/Ego :lol:

Accept no substitutes ;)

Have you got multiple accounts so that you can talk to yourself and up your post count?

:lol:

i can just see it now, a bit like Gollum talking to Smeagol , i'm sure Raist has even referred to Steve's tenner as " my precious " hows it go Raist :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links