Review Your Toyota
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Get Your Club Gear!
      Get Your Club Gear!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
68notch

2002 Corolla I Pod

5 posts in this topic

ive just bought a 2002 Corolla and would like to be able to fit my I pod, i have an Kenwood CD player and a I Pod Interface, My question is i have found an interface that will plug in the standard radio but it states it for 2004 onwards will it still work in mine?

I think the wiring of the radios changed in 04 so prob won't work! Anyway ul get far better sound from your kenwood so I'd stick that in anyway

i dont know how the Kenwood will look in the dash i like the way the standard one looks, might have to try and get a facia panel and try it?

hey,

im looking for something similar for my corolla, this is the best one ive found, its abit expensive but looks like itll do the trick, plus its got pictures of all the stereos its been tested on so you can tell for sure.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270922572707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

You'll need Connects2 partnumber CTATYIPOD001.2 for a 2002 Corolla :) Although I'd urge you to consider a new headunit, as this will be a much better solution...