Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2002 Corolla I Pod

68notch

ive just bought a 2002 Corolla and would like to be able to fit my I pod, i have an Kenwood CD player and a I Pod Interface, My question is i have found an interface that will plug in the standard radio but it states it for 2004 onwards will it still work in mine?

I think the wiring of the radios changed in 04 so prob won't work! Anyway ul get far better sound from your kenwood so I'd stick that in anyway

i dont know how the Kenwood will look in the dash i like the way the standard one looks, might have to try and get a facia panel and try it?

hey,

im looking for something similar for my corolla, this is the best one ive found, its abit expensive but looks like itll do the trick, plus its got pictures of all the stereos its been tested on so you can tell for sure.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270922572707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

You'll need Connects2 partnumber CTATYIPOD001.2 for a 2002 Corolla :) Although I'd urge you to consider a new headunit, as this will be a much better solution...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links