Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

Just ordered my new wheel nuts and spigot rings, so I can put my 17'ch Corolla alloy's on to the Yaris, plus will need to give them a refurb first.

428892_4220233225571_1376031098_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got the MOT done on the Sprint car with no advisories, also replaced the radiator just because it's old.

3 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Got the MOT done on the Sprint car with no advisories, also replaced the radiator just because it's old.

Getting ready for the new season Steve! 

9 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Getting ready for the new season Steve! 

Yep body work still to do and the gearbox to get sorted aarrr!!!

On 18/01/2017 at 0:51 PM, Ant182 said:

Yep body work still to do and the gearbox to get sorted aarrr!!!

Always something with cars mate 😤

• 2 weeks later...

Give the Yaris a quick wash today and fitted the wind deflectors and put the SR Badge on too, why Toyota stopped putting it on these ill never know. Also more parts for my sprint Yaris turned up so off to the body shop in Feb👍

Nexr off to start refurbing the TRD alloys for the black Yaris, too many Yaris's lol 

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

1 hour ago, Ant182 said:

Give the Yaris a quick wash today and fitted the wind deflectors and put the SR badge on too, why Toyota stopped putting it on these ill never know. Also more parts for my sprint Yaris turned up so off to the body shop in Feb👍

Nexr off to start refurbing the TRD alloys for the black Yaris, too many Yaris's lol 

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

Looks really nice.😎

Its a shame Toyota didn't bring out a hot Yaris, would be a hoot........ although I hear that there might be a 210bhp version at the end of 2017.

1 hour ago, SanaYusuf said:

Looks really nice.😎

Its a shame Toyota didn't bring out a hot Yaris, would be a hoot........ although I hear that there might be a 210bhp version at the end of 2017.

Cheers fella, yes it's due to come out this year I'm so excited I can't tell you but at nearly 20G's I need to win the euros or lotto. Tickets on every week lol they did do a fast one in Japan 150bhp in my shape. Here's a pic. The last pic is this years car. Good thing is though I can have everything the same apart from the bhp.

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

• Like 1

On 29/01/2017 at 3:50 PM, Ant182 said:

Give the Yaris a quick wash today and fitted the wind deflectors and put the SR badge on too, why Toyota stopped putting it on these ill never know. Also more parts for my sprint Yaris turned up so off to the body shop in Feb👍

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

Proper shinny fella. You do it or car wash ha ha! To cold for me at the minute. Soft I know. Mad that with the Badge. Bet you can't wait for the wheels. 

That yaris sounds great the new one. Be quick too with that bhp. 

3 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Proper shinny fella. You do it or car wash ha ha! To cold for me at the minute. Soft I know. Mad that with the badge. Bet you can't wait for the wheels. 

That yaris sounds great the new one. Be quick too with that bhp. 

Cheers fella, It was a hand wash lol, plus was in the shed starting to refurb the alloys it was propper cold like.  I think the 17's will look good once they go on. 

Can't fault you mate ha. Bring on the pictures👍👍👍

Well, new parts taken to the body shop today, ready for the new season and I started refurbing my old TRD wheels to go on my black SR. 

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

Our race calendar is out for 2017 come along and join us or take part 👍

IMG_0625.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Let's hope it's gonna be all dry days Steve. Is the new front end on yet!

2 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Let's hope it's gonna be all dry days Steve. Is the new front end on yet!

Me too I go faster in the dry lol, no not yet car goes in on the 6th march for best part of a week.  In the meantime I've been refurbing my trd alloys ready for my black Yaris 17'. I've done 2 so far. 

IMG_0646.JPG

2 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

looking good mate. You do those yourself? 

Yes mate, one man and his shed lol. 

13 minutes ago, Ant182 said:

Yes mate, one man and his shed lol. 

😂😂 quality workman ship Steve. Even more so in this weather! You got a radiator in your shed or what to dry them out lol

2 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

😂😂 quality workman ship Steve. Even more so in this weather! You got a radiator in your shed or what to dry them out lol

I'm allowed to bring them into the kitchen to dry overnight lol. I'm going to refurb my old SR 15's after these from my MK1, like these ones.

IMG_0648.JPG

Your allowed to what.......BRING THEM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got a sister hahaha. 

I'd be outside with a match trying to dry them. 

Used the Mrs hairdryer once on my Impreza, she went crazy😱

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Your allowed to what.......BRING THEM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got a sister hahaha. 

I'd be outside with a match trying to dry them. 

Used the Mrs hairdryer once on my Impreza, she went crazy😱

Yes I'm very lucky :)

Ho no I've ordered parts for the mk3 I didn't mean to but they had big discounts on the bits.

IMG_0680.GIF

On 27/02/2017 at 10:36 PM, Ant182 said:

Ho no I've ordered parts for the mk3 I didn't mean to but they had big discounts on the bits.

IMG_0680.GIF

I was in demon tweaks last week. Had a job 4 doors down so popped in afterwards. Nothing like it use the be. Half is car stuff, but the other half is split into prams. Yes prams and cycle bikes. Crazy walking in