Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

1 hour ago, RazzerRazor said:

They have really settled in Steve haven't they! Looks like they're home buddy. 

Yes all at home now lol and on another note someone has hit my blue one and drove off! Front bumper rubbed and headlight pushed in on passenger side people just don't care anymore. Proper miffed off, plus get married on Saturday (24th June) so stressed enough at the mo. 

9 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Proper miffed off, plus get married on Saturday (24th June) so stressed enough at the mo. 

That's why I let my girlfriend just handle all the preparations. If I tried to do it, it'd be wrong. So I've moved in to the position of advice giver. "Shall we have a hashtag for the wedding?" "Well, if you want to have one you can. I'm indifferent about it, and that's my definitive answer".

As for the car, you got a Dashcam fitted? A lot of them have a "G" sensor in them, so if they get knocked by a small touch they will start to record?

5 hours ago, mickburkesnr said:

That's why I let my girlfriend just handle all the preparations. If I tried to do it, it'd be wrong. So I've moved in to the position of advice giver. "Shall we have a hashtag for the wedding?" "Well, if you want to have one you can. I'm indifferent about it, and that's my definitive answer".

As for the car, you got a dashcam fitted? A lot of them have a "G" sensor in them, so if they get knocked by a small touch they will start to record?

Yer I'm just helping her out really as another pair of hands lol no dash cam so just another bill for me to pay after the wedding lol 

They're scumbags. I got a Dashcam from Amazon a few months ago for £20. It's not the best in the world, but it'll do the trick.

The good thing is though if you hard wire them, they *usually* use the same Micro USB connector for power. So you can hardwire a cheap one, then when you have the cash to upgrade you can do so with minimal effort.

That's the plan anyway!

• Like 1

On 22/06/2017 at 11:44 PM, Ant182 said:

Yes all at home now lol and on another note someone has hit my blue one and drove off! Front bumper rubbed and headlight pushed in on passenger side people just don't care anymore. Proper miffed off, plus get married on Saturday (24th June) so stressed enough at the mo. 

Aw Steve you've just got her sorted out too. That's so unlucky buddy, don't half feel it for you. 

Hope the weddings gone amazing today mate. All the best for You and your new Bride 👍🍻

• Like 1

May I just wish you, and your new Bride, every happiness, Steve.  I hope today was all that you both wished for......Ladies and Gentlemen of the Toyota Owners Club, may I toast...The Bride and Groom.

Congratulations! :yahoo:

• Like 1

👍👍👍👍👍🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

👍👍👍👍👍🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

It was a wonderful day and the sunshine was out for us in Saltburn by the sea, and with Ironopolis in the back ground amazing, and with people coming from the south & northwest didn't even know this place existed and were blown away with the views. 

IMG_0979.JPG

• Like 2

Ace Steve. Looks and Sounds an amazing day! 

• Like 2

North Yorkshire in the sunshine on your wedding day......What could be better?

Don't tell your new Wife but for a lovely place to stay on your first anniversary, or just a romantic weekend away for our newlyweds, within a spit of Saltburn....check out Staithes. 

All the best for your future.....Take care of each other. :smile:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Agent Orange said:

...check out Staithes.

I mis-read this as Staines and I thought "Ay 'up, that t'Ali G is on t'forum talking 'bout t'home town"

• Like 1

Well managed to buy s 4-1 manifold for my little race car should be good if I can get it fitted. 

IMG_1004.JPG

You putting on any of that exhaust wrap stuff on it?

I've bought two rolls (one 2" one 1") and I'm going to wrap my manifold and downpipe. Not for performance, just to keep the heat down in the engine bay when I'm in stop start traffic in Birmingham.

18 minutes ago, mickburkesnr said:

You putting on any of that exhaust wrap stuff on it?

I've bought two rolls (one 2" one 1") and I'm going to wrap my manifold and downpipe. Not for performance, just to keep the heat down in the engine bay when I'm in stop start traffic in Birmingham.

Yes ordered some to wrap it in to keep the heat down👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Well managed to buy s 4-1 manifold for my little race car should be good if I can get it fitted. 

IMG_1004.JPG

That's a nice mod Steve that 

Cheers I'm going to wrap it so you can't see the melted plastic glove that's all over it lol. Going to try fit it Friday.

Ha. What the eye don't see the mechanic gets away with👌

• Like 2

One wrapped 4-1 manifold and the cars so much more responsive and sounds a whole lot meaner too👍

IMG_1013.JPG

• Like 1

The thought just occured to me that the tape/bandage I bought doesn't come with clips to hold the it on to the exhaust. I saw some guy on t'internet use metal versions of cable ties (if that makes sense) but they seemed to keep breaking on him. Sitting here thinking about it, logically, I would think jubilee clips would be the best option.

I thought then that you did it, and I look at your photo and I can't make out what you used! Did you use a jubilee clip or something more exotic?

1 hour ago, mickburkesnr said:

The thought just occured to me that the tape/bandage I bought doesn't come with clips to hold the it on to the exhaust. I saw some guy on t'internet use metal versions of cable ties (if that makes sense) but they seemed to keep breaking on him. Sitting here thinking about it, logically, I would think jubilee clips would be the best option.

I thought then that you did it, and I look at your photo and I can't make out what you used! Did you use a jubilee clip or something more exotic?

As part of the wrap kit I bought I got 10 stainless steel cable ties.

• Like 1

Did you have much trouble with the steel cable ties?

1 minute ago, mickburkesnr said:

Did you have much trouble with the steel cable ties?

No just as easy as a normal cable tie just need to cut the extra off at the end with a tin snips.

I've got to get myself one of these Steve. Has it made that much of a difference buddy? 

Quality work again mate 👌🍻

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

I've got to get myself one of these Steve. Has it made that much of a difference buddy? 

Quality work again mate 👌🍻

Now then Craig, thanks for that, because of the massive cat being part of the manifold it was like bolting on a turbo, it made that much difference in the feel from putting your foot down. Also the sound of the exhaust has totally changed its a lot louder not boy racer loud tho. Will get it on a Dyno at some point to see what or if its made anything.  

5 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Now then Craig, thanks for that, because of the massive cat being part of the manifold it was like bolting on a turbo, it made that much difference in the feel from putting your foot down. Also the sound of the exhaust has totally changed its a lot louder not boy racer loud tho. Will get it on a Dyno at some point to see what or if its made anything.  

!Removed! #### I'm definitely sold now pal. Bet price wise they're worth more than my car! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links