Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

9 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Thanks Craig, my goal for this year is to fill s new case to go next to it if I can 👍 Hope you can get to pop along to one this year. 

provisional calendar 07/04/18 Cadwell Park 19/05/18 Three Sisters 10/06/18 Blyton Park 08/07/18 Kendrew Barracks           19/08/18 Anglesey 02/09/18 Croft 27/10/18 Snetterton 300

I hope you do mate, be awesome having to side by side. I'll check which is the closest to Manchester and get some dates free 👍🏻😉

13 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

I hope you do mate, be awesome having to side by side. I'll check which is the closest to Manchester and get some dates free 👍🏻😉

I think the 3 sisters track is the closest to us now with me living in Derbyshire now as well. 

• 1 month later...
On 27/12/2017 at 2:57 PM, Ant182 said:

I think the 3 sisters track is the closest to us now with me living in Derbyshire now as well. 

Hey Steve, sorry for the late late reply mate. Still got stuff going on my end but getting through it. 3 sisters sound good to me👍 Don’t think I’ve got anything on then, I’ll make a note 😉 hope all is good your end 

• 1 month later...

Finally got to use my new Wax Work gear today on the Yaris as now the snows gone and some div ran me off the road so I had to put the car through the bushes so from front to back on the passenger side took some heavy scratches.  After a full day on her and a few new little trinkets there 90% out. 

New carbon bee sting, tailored mats, GR Badges and new tyres going on Wednesday 👍

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

A First place for me today in the group E-Street/J16 in RD1 of the Toyota Sprint Series/Japanese Sprint Series, a great start to the season, also managed to beat some faster cars too 👍

77790522-43D8-4FEB-ADC8-DC432291FF3B.jpg

IMG_1871.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links