Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

New supra! That will be interesting to see🤔

Yes it will be, I hope they do it justice tho.

I'm just hoping for a hot Yaris, unless I win the lottery in the near future.  

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally got my article in the paper for my racing. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ant182 said:

Well finally got my article in the paper for my racing. 

image.jpeg

That's brill mate. 👍 just proves hard work pays off in the end😉 nice one fella 

• 5 weeks later...

Used my good old Autoglym at weekend to start getting the car ready for Croft in September. Must do the Corolla next. 

yaris 1.jpg

On 02/09/2016 at 0:02 PM, Ant182 said:

Used my good old Autoglym at weekend to start getting the car ready for Croft in September. Must do the Corolla next. 

yaris 1.jpg

Think you missed a spot buddy 😂.  

Cracking job. Might be a small car but still hard work getting it that clean. 

I know.  I used to have a red T Sport one👍

40600117.jpg

Had her 3 years and not one fault. Never even topped up the oil! Faultless car😊👍👍

Great little cars my mate actually said about getting one for the racing and never looked back. Now I have looked into them abit more and done my research love them. Yours looks well nice mate and at some point if I had to change the Corolla I'd get another Yaris defo. 

On 06/09/2016 at 0:00 PM, Ant182 said:

Great little cars my mate actually said about getting one for the racing and never looked back. Now I have looked into them abit more and done my research love them. Yours looks well nice mate and at some point if I had to change the Corolla I'd get another Yaris defo. 

I know what you mean. Great little car for what they are. Cheers bud. She was a good en to be fair. (Only sold it to buy my impreza). Cheap all round to run too. If I had one now though I'd be quite tempted to fit a supercharger on it. Just for the he'll of it! Be amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was a bit nervous going into this round at Croft as I had changed my cars setup a little and it had been a year since I had competed at Croft. It was a very warm & sunny day and the track temperature was rising all the time. After I was able to get myself into a good rhythm after my practice runs I was able to post my winning time of 1:54.69 on my second run. That was enough to get me the E-Street Class win.

The final round will be at Snetterton on the 15th October where I hope to clinch the Toyota Sprint Series E-Street Championship.

Croft.png

CROFT1.png

CROFT2.png

CROFT3.png

Top news mate. You must of been flying round! 

I know in the heat you get better grip but your down on performance.  (Happened on a rolling road day in my impreza. Cold day I got 25 bhp more than the hot day). Same rolling road too! 

Let's hope next time the weathers in between for ya 👍👍

Edited by RazzerRazor
Spelling lol

Cheers Craig

Yer the heat was not helping plus the tyres were starting to overheat to.

You should pop along to one of the events next year as Blyton is only in Scunny and maybe run your car round aswell.

Need to look into what I'm going to do next with the car to make it even quicker as with Croft being my home track the car was pushed to the max and a bit more even at one point going off the track lol

Well after a great weekend at Croft         my efforts have got me in the local paper again. 

image.jpeg

On 19/09/2016 at 7:43 PM, Ant182 said:

Cheers Craig

Yer the heat was not helping plus the tyres were starting to overheat to.

You should pop along to one of the events next year as Blyton is only in Scunny and maybe run your car round aswell.

Need to look into what I'm going to do next with the car to make it even quicker as with Croft being my home track the car was pushed to the max and a bit more even at one point going off the track lol

Not a bad idea that coming across for the day. Watching cars all afternoon, doesn't get better that. Nearer the time let us know some dates and i'll keep my weekend free👍

That's ace another clipping in the local rag. Becoming the norm for you now pal ha. 😊😉

Thanks Craig, I'll put the dates up for next year once they come out early next year. 

Give the old girl a wash/polish/inside/engine done today as its been left out abit with having the Yaris now, but she has come up trumps. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

13 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

Looks good man, are those T sport alloys? Liking the front splitter aswell.😎

The alloys are 17inc Advati racing and the front lip is a Toyota lip as it did have the tsport lip on but after it was crashed into they couldn't get me anoth one so that one went on instead.

Another spotless job. You should be in detailing Ant never mind anything else! 

Car looks lovely. Can't believe she used to race!!!!! Looks to good to be ragged 😂😂 

Cheers Craig, been at this cleaning game since I was 17 so an old hand at it now.

• 3 weeks later...

As the final round of the Toyota Sprint Series approaches on the 15th October I am still leading my group in E-Street and I will hopefully clinch the group title this year.

I am excited and nervous at the same time as I have never raced at Snetterton before, so I need to learn the track quickly to get up to speed on times.

We have a couple of issues with the car that I need to get sorted before the weekend but I am confident that it will get done.

It has been a great season with the new car and I am already looking forward to 2017 and making some more good steps forward.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links