Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

17 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

I was in demon tweaks last week. Had a job 4 doors down so popped in afterwards. Nothing like it use the be. Half is car stuff, but the other half is split into prams. Yes prams and cycle bikes. Crazy walking in 

That is strange prams of all things 

My thoughts too. Even had cots ha 

New TTE front fitted and rear bumper repaired so my Yaris is almost ready for its second season in the Toyota Sprint Series, just the gearbox to fix next.

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

Now your talking. Looks a lot lower too that new front end! 

(Sprint Car) The gearbox is fixed, new clutch and synchro for 2nd gear, and we are ready to go racing !!!!  

On 20/03/2017 at 1:12 PM, Ant182 said:

(Sprint Car) The gearbox is fixed, new clutch and synchro for 2nd gear, and we are ready to go racing !!!!  

Top news matey. Be flying round that track in no time 

• 2 weeks later...

So Blyton came and went and I ended up winning my group which was nice. Next up Croft on the 14th May. 

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

Another win for the Yaris Steve! You'll be doing Touring at this rate buddy 

7 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Another win for the Yaris Steve! You'll be doing Touring at this rate buddy 

Cheers buddy, and yes I'm waiting for the call from one of the teams lol

Won't be long the way your driving pal

Oh, that GT4 looks nice! Was it a Carlos Saniz version?

2 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Oh, that GT4 looks nice! Was it a Carlos Saniz version?

The car was run by TTE Europe in the WRC in 1992, and driven by Carlos Saniz then it must have been stored then bought by jonny milner double british rally champion plus he is hired by loads of companies to drive for.

Spent all today cleaning/polishing/waxing, and finished just in time to watch the boro game with a beer! 

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

Right buddy. I know that street....what time you want mine ha ha. Only kidding. Not a clue where you are lol. Cracking job on yours! Bet it's easier than doing your old Rolla 

16 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Right buddy. I know that street....what time you want mine ha ha. Only kidding. Not a clue where you are lol. Cracking job on yours! Bet it's easier than doing your old Rolla 

Lol, cheers buddy it was hard going! What has surprised me is the paint on the Yaris is thinner than the Corolla so you get a slight orange peal affect when your right up to it. Toyota saving on paint on the Yaris plus someone hit my bumper last week and took it right down to the primer. I've fixed it to a point but it's not perfect🙈. 

Really that thin. You'd think they would learn by now, how many years trading. And our rubbish salty roads! 

Ah mate what are the chances of that happening to your car. Was is bad? 

11 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Really that thin. You'd think they would learn by now, how many years trading. And our rubbish salty roads! 

Ah mate what are the chances of that happening to your car. Was is bad? 

it was right through to the base coat so it will need a pro repair but for now I've managed it myself, you cant tell now until you get really close up.

Was anyone in it at the time or just parked up? Are they paying for the repair too? 

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, RazzerRazor said:

Was anyone in it at the time or just parked up? Are they paying for the repair too? 

No mate it was a hit and run, the car was parked in a street off a main road while I was out shopping.  

Aw no. The rotten #######s. Glad no one was in it (hurt wise) but least then you would of got there details. 

22 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Aw no. The rotten #######s. Glad no one was in it (hurt wise) but least then you would of got there details. 

Yer, I think it was maybe a 4x4 as the scuff and scratch was high on the bumper.

4 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Yer, I think it was maybe a 4x4 as the scuff and scratch was high on the bumper.

Sounds it. Or a parcel delivery guy, there always rushing about like loons! 

Well lets see if I can improve the whole air intake system on this thing! 

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

That'll work Steve👍 Take you 5 mins to fit that compared to stuff you've done in the past

10 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

That'll work Steve👍 Take you 5 mins to fit that compared to stuff you've done in the past

What I can't work out is that there is a 4/5inc air intake behind the grill but then nothing connects it to the intake pipe next to the engine. It's just sucking in hot air so hopefully thins home made system will work on the Yaris as it has on my other cars.

IMG_0801.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links