Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

Well all fitted, so we will see how it goes can't do any harm. 

IMG_0834.JPG

• Like 1

Ha top works man ship! Never seen that though air intake with nothing on the end. Especially sucking in hot air like you say. 

Let us know how it gets on buddy 

• 2 weeks later...

For Billy Whizz!Got stickers for my Lid and Cars ready for Croft, get well soon fella 👍

IMG_0854.JPG

• Like 1

On 29/04/2017 at 6:15 PM, Ant182 said:

For Billy Whizz!Got stickers for my Lid and Cars ready for Croft, get well soon fella 👍

IMG_0854.JPG

Fit perfect them mate 

Received another mention in the local rag last week👍

IMG_0871.JPG

5 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Received another mention in the local rag last week👍

IMG_0871.JPG

It's happening Steve....Fame ha ha. That's great buddy, quite a big article too👍 Defending your title etc. Nothing like more pressure is they're mate. You'll smash it 😉😁

Thanks Craig, working on the car on Saturday as fitted new drums 2 weeks ago and found out by rear brakes had disconnected them selves lol so did the first round not knowing oops.

On 2017-5-5 at 2:23 PM, Ant182 said:

Thanks Craig, working on the car on Saturday as fitted new drums 2 weeks ago and found out by rear brakes had disconnected them selves lol so did the first round not knowing oops.

Your kidding Steve! So you don't use brakes much,  just power out of corners ha ha. Glad nothing bad happened👍

20 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Your kidding Steve! So you don't use brakes much,  just power out of corners ha ha. Glad nothing bad happened👍

It's ok now all fixed on Saturday morning, already for next  Sunday the 14th at Croft.

Hope you ace it mate 

• Like 1

Well had a great day today started with lots of rain but after the 2 practice runs its was dry. Finished 2nd today and keeps me in the leads of my group championship.lost out by 0.47 of a second doh! 

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

0.47!!!! What a p##### Steve. 2nd still ace, and that does look a wet track. Well done mate, still leading too 👍 Cars looking cool as 👌

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:09 AM, RazzerRazor said:

0.47!!!! What a p##### Steve. 2nd still ace, and that does look a wet track. Well done mate, still leading too 👍 Cars looking cool as 👌

Cheers Craig, doing my best mind later on the sun came out and it was boiling so I was able to turn the coilovers upto almost max and through everything at it!! it was mega I couldn't have drive it any faster lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well finally got my TRD's on (17inc) next up is some sports lowering springs even though the sr comes lower that the normal Yaris we need to go lower👍

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

Both cleaned ready for another week. 

IMG_0935.JPG

Now we're talking. Really suits the car and the stance. I know what you mean about going a little lower, just so they fit the arches a tad more. 

Worked your what sits off they're son doing both cars in a day😎 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Now we're talking. Really suits the car and the stance. I know what you mean about going a little lower, just so they fit the arches a tad more. 

Worked your what sits off they're son doing both cars in a day😎 

Cheers Craig, just cant afford coilovers for the mk3 yet plus I get married in 3 weeks then have to buy a house,  sell a house and move everything from Redcar to Derbyshire in the next 3 months or yes and get a job too lmao. My GF has a new job in Macclesfield plus her family is all from Derbyshire.

On 05/06/2017 at 2:29 PM, Ant182 said:

Cheers Craig, just cant afford coilovers for the mk3 yet plus I get married in 3 weeks then have to buy a house,  sell a house and move everything from Redcar to Derbyshire in the next 3 months or yes and get a job too lmao. My GF has a new job in Macclesfield plus her family is all from Derbyshire.

Your a proper lazy git you Steve 😂😂 and you still find time to race! How you do it pal I don't know. Good luck with everything though buddy👍 

15 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Your a proper lazy git you Steve 😂😂 and you still find time to race! How you do it pal I don't know. Good luck with everything though buddy👍 

I know I just cant motivate myself lol Cheers Craig.

Ha ha. No worries mate 

Got my sports springs fitted today do the car feels a lot more sure footed through fast corners so it 35mm lover and has TRD 17" now next an exhaust. I'll put a pic up when the springs have settled 👍

Go on Steve. Sod the house moving and getting married! Get those parts fitted buddy. Ha ha. 

Surprising how much springs fitted make a difference

Springs settling nicely 👍

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

They have really settled in Steve haven't they! Looks like they're home buddy. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links