Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Is Egr Valve In 2007 Auris 1.4 D4D

tonymadboy

can anyone tell me where is the egr valve in 2007 auris 1.4 d4d if you had pictures where it is it would be a great help thank you all

Unlike other Auris diesel engines, removing EGR valve in this case is a little bit complicated, you have to remove a lot of things (cooling fluid, generator, EGR cooler, etc.) before EGR valve can be reached; see this link ...

• 4 years later...
On 4/5/2012 at 2:57 AM, tavy said:

Unlike other Auris diesel engines, removing EGR valve in this case is a little bit complicated, you have to remove a lot of things (cooling fluid, generator, EGR cooler, etc.) before EGR valve can be reached; see this link ...

Tavy have you a live link to that other site by any chance I'm looking for info on removing the EGR in a 1.4 d4d corolla but have one bolt im stuck on its one behind the dipstick.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe the amount of sh_t you have to remove to do this. I thought egr valve was at the front of engine and you could just disconnect some bolts without draining rads and pulling belts off! Seems overly complex for something that needs regular cleaning.:wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links