Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Car May Be Poorly

borodaz

Got in car all started fine, driving along in second and as I reach 2000rpm the car would judder, select 3rd gear and car was fine through 2000rpm. Come to a stop select first and try to set off, car has a fit jumping/jerking and stalls, manage to restart car but warning lights are all on and limped home.

Any ideas ? Hope this ain't serious after recently spending 800+ on replacement cam

Hi,

Sounds like somethings gone mechanically or a sensor - I would get it back to the garage double quick !

Well panic over, woke this morning and went to look at car, 2 wires have snapped /broke away from my maf sensor on my typhoon, now these wires weren't stretched like the one wire at the end that is "stretched" when u fit a typhoon, so somehow these wires have came away, one was a clean brake and the other had just fell out.

Car back to normal now, those with a typhoon keep an eye on your wires on the maf sensor :)

Its like a trip down memory lane Daz! Glad it was a simple fix :thumbsup:

Always knew Typhoons were the wrong choice...... :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links