Do Not Sell My Personal Information

egotzm

Hey all, my name is Tim, i'm 24 and live in Australia. The reason i've joined is a friend of mine has offered to sell me is AE86 Trueno and im looking for some advice about things to look out for on them. It's white on black, pop up headlights, yellow fogs, watanabes with some exhaust and fuel pump/ injector mods too. It also has fixed back race seat but it will have to come out to get a road worthy certificate for it so i can register it in my name.

Since i will not be buying it with a road worthy i was wondering if anyone had any advice about AE86's and what i should be looking for. I've owned quite a few cars before but nothing as old as the trueno. My current car is a 99 AP1 S2000. My friend purchased the car in Japan, from an AE deler in Kyoto who rebuilt it with documentation to show no rust ever in the car so i'm not too fussed about it's structural quality, more things that i should be looking for with them.

Cheers

This is my current car. I didn't mean to go all Initial D and go from God-hand's AP1 to Takumi's hachi roku by the way.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Hi Tim and welcome to the TOC and hope you enjoy.

Thats a nice looking car you have.Hope someone can answer your question.

Hi Tim, welcome in to the TOC, nice looking Honda ;)