AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan Grayston

This Local Toyota Dealership Made A Hilarious Commercial!

1 post in this topic

Check this commercial out! it's really funy, hillbilly trying to rip some kid off haha.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Toyota IQ3 1.33cc 2011 CVT Transmission questions.
      By Charis IQ3
      Hello there guys am a bit new to this site so please don't be hard on me if i posted in the wrong place. I just bought a Toyota IQ3 2011 1.33cc and my question is about its CVT transmission where i would like to know from you if switching through D and S(engine braking) while moving hurts the gearbox. Would it be better to keep one of this transmission speeds without switching through them? I would also like to ask on how to check the transmission oil. I read all the manual twice but non of my questions where answered. I might be missing something here.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
    • Got A 2008 1.8 Avensis Tr Petrol Toyota History
      By waqar_lionheart
      Hi All,
      So I upgraded to a 2008 1.8 petrol manual estate. I have to say I have had it 2 days and I have fallen in love with it. I used to own a 1.8 2000 vvti. I also have to say that I had started hating toyota for building an oil burner. I hated them. But I would like to think that now they have wooed me once again. What a serene and smooth drive. The pick up and suspension both a world away from other makes. Driver position is very good too.
      Its currently giving me 45mpg average. I drive mostly long routes, going to mums in a different town etc along a217.
      One thing is that for every 1.8 tr spec that I saw on auto trader, it said it had cruise control. I was thinking that wow I have got the full package. When I got there to see the car in person. da da da. No cruise control. I was a bit upset but having test driven this car, I said to myself whats a cruise control when the car is so amazing. Anyways, been reading up and also found that I cant get this added to my car as ECU doesnt support this. Anyways its not a show stopper.
      One more thing, its got is TRC and VSC which i like. Hand brake is good old school lever ones(i despise epb. SORRY KONRAD).
      SO JUST WONDERING WHEN CHANGING BRAKES IF I HAVE TO BE VARY OF ANYTHING. I.E. NOT TO DISTURB VSC AND TRC.
      Any help is much appreciated.
      Regards,
      Waqar
    • Hiace Parts Needed
      By McStockerg
      Hello there! I have a 1989 Toyota Hiace the square shaped van with column gear shift. The van is in good condition and I bought it to restore. I need the following parts and can't get them from Toyota or from on-line companies. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do to get these parts or how to use different parts before I take her to the scrap yard?? what a shame that would be. Thankyou all!
      Load Sensing Valve part No: 47910-26151
      Left Hand Steering Idler part No: 45490-29455
      Steering Coupling part No: 45210-26010
      Gerard McStocker 07968176352
    • Toyota Prius Engine Knocking Problem Solved
      By AMAQ03
      This video explains what to do to solve the problem of engine knocking in toyota prius cars specifically 3rd generation. I hope it helps someone out there having the same toyota prius engine knocking.

• Newbie Girl
      By Michela
      Hello,

i just bought a toyota yaris hybrid and so far i love the car just have a few questions i was hoping you can help me with:

1. is it best to use normal unleaded or premium unleaded petrol?
      2. when i turn a sharp corner, for example going round a roundabout, there is a strnage noise coming from behind the dashboard. is this normal?
      3. can someone explain how the hybrid is supposed to work? it seems to switch to hybrid automatically, but if i go over 40mph it goes back to petrol.
      thanks,
      michela