Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

In Memory

Les "Giddlepin" Ackroyd - 1951 to 2016  - A well missed friend to everyone. 

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan Grayston

This Local Toyota Dealership Made A Hilarious Commercial!

1 post in this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By RhodyM20
      Hello everyone,
      I am a new member from the US. Longtime classic BMW owner who has stumbled upon a 1981 Toyota Hiace in the USA. It was imported from Panama by a member of the military. I am considering buying it but have a concern: the seller claims the throttle is stuck open, and he does not know what causes it. He has not driven it since this condition developed.
      Due to the rural location of the seller, a pre-inspection is not possible (and he is located several states away from me). The Hiace has the 2.2L diesel "L" engine and I am trying to determine what my potential for any damage might be due to the stuck throttle issue. Even if the seller turned the van off right away, I'm concerned about the potential for internal engine issues.
      What do you think? Are there any major risks with this engine or is it fairly durable? Thanks for any advice.
      Cheers,
      Jeff
    • By candie69
      im having a problem with my iq2 . i got a button next to the gearbox that doesnt do anything , i believe its the traction control but unsure . when i turn on the ignition the traction light comes on and goes off but when i press the button nothing is happening atall . it does illuminiate when my headlights are on and thats about it . when i went to take out the switch to clean it i noticed a few other wires not connected to anything atall? i was wondering what these wires are for and how i go about fixing my traction control button or if i can test the wiring by using a wire to create a circiut to make sure the switch is faulty and then the light should come on , on the dash . 

please help me . pics are attached 
      thankyou 

• By nazzy125
      Hello,
      Has anyone on here had there Toyota Avensis 2.0 V-Matic LPG converted? I just want to find out if it is possible? and if it caused any problems by doing so?
      I've seen a video of a 1.8 V Matic that has been converted, would it be the same for the 2.0?
    • By nazzy125
      Hello everyone,
      New to this forum, i currently own a 2007 Toyota Avensis 2.2 D4-D T Spirit its been a fabulous car owned it just over 5 years, now its time to upgrade :) ive seen a 2009 Avensis 2.0 V Matic M-Drive S that matches what i am after, im looking to go for a petrol model this time, has anyone got one of these?, im interested to know an owners perspective, Average MPG?, Reliable as any other Toyota?, is the M Drive S gearbox any good?, they seem like quite rare cars most of the petrol powered models are 1.8.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
      Cheers!
    • By _wjl
      Compatible with 2007-2011 Toyota Yaris and 2008-2014 Toyota Ist/Scion xD
      30k miles/48km on them.
      $550 OBO before shipping from CA, US.
      See pictures.