Join Premium & Save
    • Save Up To 15% Off For Members
      Save Up To 15% Off For Members
    • Review Your Toyota
      Review Your Toyota
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan Grayston

This Local Toyota Dealership Made A Hilarious Commercial!

1 post in this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By DanielM94
      Hello all.I have Toyota Avensis 2009 with automatic gearbox.It is only on 95 000 km but i have a problem.The engine is working and the shift gear is moving but when i try to move it and push the gas pedal it is not moving at all,it is not doing anything.The tachometer is moving but the car wont and stays in one place.What the problem is ?
    • By ruso98
      Hi guys, I'm ruso and am new to this forum. I have a 1984 Toyota Celica GT-S project car that me and a friend are working on. As of right now it does not run, but we are currently in the process of repairing it! Please feel free to look at the video (link down below and yes I know the thumbnail is upside down.. working on it!) and comment ANY suggestions and experience that you have about the car!! This is my first youtube video, so I apologize in advance about the editing. However, I will improve! Subscribe to keep up with the project and send me any questions you have about the video! Thank you!

• By Draco
      Hi, 
      what is your experience ???!!!

TOYOTA COMPLAINTS WEBSITE
    • By Francie Barrett
      My son has a Toyota Corolla 02-07 and when he started the engine today, the cd/radio/trip computer display didn't come on and there was a strange whirring noise every few seconds. I thought maybe a fuse had gone, but I checked the CIG 15A fuse, and it was fine. 
      I checked all the views under the bonnet and behind the glove box. All look fine. I noticed that the cigarette lighter works too, so I don't think this is a fuse issue, as the cd player operates off that fuse too.
      Below is the CD player I have. Anyone have any ideas?
      http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/27/632/47233019/img-3976m-2793874126185519891.JPG
    • By ryan-corolla
      First time post and I would like to have everyone's car pictured in one place. Also, if anyone could suggest any alloy wheels to suit my car (without lowering it) it'd be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!