Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan Grayston

This Local Toyota Dealership Made A Hilarious Commercial!

1 post in this topic

Check this commercial out! it's really funy, hillbilly trying to rip some kid off haha.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• My MK1 Aygo 2012 Modified, List of Mods in Thread
      By Scorch3d
      Getting a few photo shoots soon so more professional ones will be added to this thread + any new mods I get, ill try my best to keep it up to date :P

Mods listed below,

Exterior - 

ü Team Dynamic Jet 15” Alloy Wheels.

ü Custom made Team Dynamics Center Cap Badges

ü KW Coilovers.

ü Wiper Delete (Rear wiper removed).

ü HEKO Tinted Wind Deflectors.

ü Custom Twin Exhaust Tips.

ü Custom Pressed Plates.

ü Bosch White Xenon Headlights.

ü White LED Side Lights.

ü Factory Tinted Windows (Rear Windscreen and Back Two).

ü Gloss Carbon Fiber Wing Mirror Caps (Upcoming).

ü Gloss Carbon Fiber Door Pillars (Upcoming).

ü Small discrete Aerial (Bad for reception but looks much neater).

ü Red painted Break Callipers (Currently Blue) (Upcoming).

Performance - 
      ü K&N Air Filter Element.

ü TMC Motorsport Autoflash (+8-10ps) :P

Interior - 
      ü Single Din Flip Out DVD Player/Radio/SatNav/Freeview TV etc (Xtrons 7”).

ü Edge Speakers and Tweeters on Rear Parcel Shelf.

ü Genuine Leather TRD Gear Knob.

ü Custom Genuine Leather Gear Gaitor with Red Stitching .

ü Maybe a underseat sub (Upcoming).

ü Tailor Made Armster Arm Rest.

ü Carbon Fiber Air Vent Surrounds.

I'm happy to answer any questions 

• 2006 Corolla D4D Engine Problems
      By baskal
      Hello all, new to the forums,
      I'll just catch straight to the point.
      We've got a Corolla for repair that is giving us the errors on the attached images.
      (P2227)
      (P0236)
      After resetting the errors, they just came back and the engine had a change of sound, kind of limping.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Toyota Carina overheating advice
      By LV
      Hi, I am looking for some advice. I have a Toyota Carina 2 E reg, I recently had a core plug and a new radiator fitted. At this point my temperature gauge seemed to not be working correctly. We took it to the garage and it was checked, a new gauge was fitted and then it was run to see if t was working. Now the temperature gauge went to half (which is normal) but upon returning to the garage steam was coming from under the bonnet. The engine was checked and the water pump was working as was everything else. I was advised the next thing was to have a new head gasket the head skimmed and cracked checked, but if that didn't work it could be a crack in the engine block. We decided to see how it ran when it was all put together (as I was looking at a large bill as you can imagine). I ran my car for about 5-7 miles at around 50-60 mph, the temperature only went upto half and we returned home thinking all was ok. Upon pulling on the drive steam was coming from under the bonnet. When we looked the water was coming out of the overflow tank and we could hear the water was boiling in the overflow tank.
      I am after advise as to what could cause this, has anyone had this happen to them. My car is now 28 years old and though on the drive she ran like a dream I cant understand the overheating and it not registering on the brand new temperature gauge (as it must be working as it went to half then stopped rising). Is this the head gasket or is there any other reason anyone can think of.
      Any advice will be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
      Lynne
    • Toyota Avensis EPB Parking Brake Actuator not working fault
      By Khassan
      Hi 

I revently developed "EPB Parking Brake Actuator not working fault" with my Toyota Avensis. Upon reserach i found that its a very common fault with these toyota cars and toyota also improved its actuator kit. Surrey electronics also done a research on it. 
      http://www.surreyelectronics.com/leaflets/TOYOTA%20AVENSIS%20ELECTRONIC%20PARKING%20BRAKE%20SYSTEM.pdf
       And on its recommendation they updated there EPB actuator . Old part No. 46300-05010 , new part no now is 46300-05011. 
      Mileage on the clock at the moment is 81k. Full history. (Not the dealer one).
      The question: Is Toyota acknowledging the fault? Are they giving any solutions apart from the 1500-1900 pounds paid ones?? 
      If we buy 2nd hand part and get it fixed from local garage the error code wont go from the screen. Any solution to that issue??
      help needed plzz.
      thanks
    • X-Play: Wheel trim replacements
      By MCR_Aygo
      Hello,
      So I've just signed for a lovely 15 plate Aygo X-Play, the only thing I don't like is the cheap looking wheel trims. 
      Wanted to know if anyone had found some nicer ones that suit the aygo? Don't want the boy racer look, just something less cheap looking. The ones on halfords aren't very nice.
      My car's in "deep blue buzz metallic" 
      Cheers
      Jack

(I know I should have bought the x-pression if I wanted alloys, but not worth the money IMO, I'd never use the reversing camera and don't need a fancy radio interface/satnav)