Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Rav4 Revealed

tatteam

The new nice looking 2013 Rav revealed...........

Its an old one that is buddy. Just an artists impression of what it might look like. We await the real one with interest.

Very interesting. There seems to be a suspicious amount of Lexus Rx DNA about it..........

Definately a Lexus harrier rear end (not a bad thing :) )

Front looks ok as well. Not sure of interior.

But as far as the RAV4.4 goes, I think we can be sure it will have a near to vertical rear window. Apart from that , no idea myself.

This has been on You Tube for quite a bit. I would hazard a guess someone has indeed photo chopped a Lexus 450h. You get this all the time when a new car model is due to arrive.

Regards Clare

Still like the 4.2 best, all these 4x4's are looking the same these days.

I do like the image but, very elegant, but the interior I don't like the dash design if it had to be real, I'll prefer a more symmetrical design.

I totally agree.Maybe I'm biased but the softer styling of the 4.3 really doesn't do it for me. Hope they go back to 4.2. Suzuki is still seling the 4.2 alike Grand Vitara aren't they?

I totally agree.Maybe I'm biased but the softer styling of the 4.3 really doesn't do it for me. Hope they go back to 4.2. Suzuki is still seling the 4.2 alike Grand Vitara aren't they?

The face-lifted RAV4.3 sharped up the looks I think, but I agree about the initial 4.3, and the 4.2 is still a good looker.

The Suzukis are also still looking good (but poor engine choices and VERY high emissions)

Yeah the facelifted 4.3 looks much better. An ex girlfriend of mine had a Grand Vitara. Looked great but had the WORST seats I've ever sat in.

Yes.....i still prefer the 4.2,personally i think Toyota have lost the plot a little with the softer styling of the 4.3,but the bonnet bulges improve it a little.

I do like the Suzuki vitara,and with low range on the 5 door,pity the engine roars & was very uncomfortable when i test drove one a few years ago.

And it seemed very underpowered...like the Diahatsu Terios...yuk

The Terios is a superb little vehicle and is built entirely on 4.2 running gear.

And if they had put the Toyota 1.4 D4D engine in it ,it really would have sold.The petrol engine they put in it was not a very fuel efficent one. Anyway it,s too late now, it,s gone from European shores, Shame.

Regards Clare

Probably heresy to say this here but I think that Land Rover have got the styling of the current Freelander about right. It's got that 4.2 chunkyness to it :-)

Probably heresy to say this here but I think that Land Rover have got the styling of the current Freelander about right. It's got that 4.2 chunkyness to it :-)

Pity LR can't copy the reliability & build quality as well......

Pity LR can't copy the reliability & build quality as well......

Are they really that bad?

I was recently in UK and drove the latest RAV at MR T's dealer. They said that the new RAV would be out either later this year, or certainly next! Also, that it would be a hybrid, probably using Lexus technology. In addition, I read that Lexus will bring out a new "mini" RX. Could the RAV and the new Lexus share the same floor pan?