Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fa Cup 2012

balli hi

Wemberleyyyyyyyyy :band: Wemberleyyyyyyyyy, oh we're all beer'ed up and we'er going to Wemberley, sadly hand on heart i don't think i'll still be singing at the end of the game today, i'd love me Chels to progress but if i'm honest i think the wider pitch plus the fact that Chelsea have to play Barcelona on Wednesday coupled with injuries and suspension, means that Spurs will progress to play Liverpool in the Final, please god i'm wrong, either way i intend to make the most of the occasion along with my son Dan who will be with me today, oddly enough whenever iv'e taken him to a Chelsea game, Chelsea have never lost, so maybe he's our good luck charm, here's hoping. crossing_fingers_lg_nwm.gif

Never in my wildest dreams did i see us beating Spurs 5-1, :yahoo: oh yes 5 beautiful goals to one.

If you had told me half way through the first half that Chelsea would end up winning comfortably, i'd have had you committed, Spurs were better in every department and were unlucky not to have scored, then out of nowhere and against the run of play Didier unleashes a thunderbolt and we take the lead :D .

Second half was a different kettle of fish, i don't know what Di Matteo said to the lads at half time but it clearly worked suddenly Spurs were on the back foot and me Chels were in the ascendancy , from where i was sitting the second goal looked like it was over the line, and i couldn't believe it when it looked like the Ref was going to play on, then the next thing we knew he blew his whistle and pointed to the center circle, sending us Chelsea fans into delirium, then Bale pulled one back for the Totscum before Ramires chipped one in to put us 3-1 up and starting to believe that it might just be our day, the Tott now had no option but to go for it, but came up against a resolute Chelsea defence marshaled by the superb John Terry, then Lamps smashes in a fantastic free kick that flew into the bottom corner of Cudicini's net :yahoo: which was the cue for Spurs fans to get up and abandon ship, heading for the exits in their droves, i think there were still around 11 minutes plus added time to come, and those so called supporters had left the stadium and gone home :disgust: , maybe they knew that it was going to turn into a rout as it proved when Malouda tapped in to make it 5, but surely any supporter worth his salt will stay and support his team to the bitter end, the word spineless springs to mind, the handful that remained at the final whistle were treated to a chorus of, :band: Harry Redknapp we want you to stay ay ay, Harry Redknapp we want you to stay.....from the chelsea fans :lol:

I have not seen any replays of the Juan Matta goal as yet but am told that the ball did not cross the line, i was 5 rows from the back in the top tier so can be forgiven for thinking that it had,but at the end of the day who cares, as far as i'm concerned the Ref owed us that one after some awful decisions he's made against us in the past, its about time someone else was on the receiving end of Atkinson's poor decisions instead of Chels for a change, and who better than the Totscum :lol: the cherry on the cake would be for us to finish strongly in the league now and pip them for forth, now that really would rub salt into the wound :yahoo: .

Well done Chelsea, but some dodgy refereeing decisions changed the tone of the game, It's yet another argument for the urgent need for technology :thumbsup:

Well done Chelsea, but some dodgy refereeing decisions changed the tone of the game, It's yet another argument for the urgent need for technology :thumbsup:

Yeah Cheers :thumbsup: it was just the tonic i needed, thrashing the Totscum at Wembley was priceless, iv'e been sat on cloud nine and still haven't come down yet and am positively buzzing :yahoo: .

Regards technology Raist, iv'e been calling for it for years, we are being told that goal line technology is close, but god only knows when we'll finally get it, personally i'd like to see technology implemented not just for the goal line but also similar to what they have at Rugby in the form of a video Ref, hopefully if we get the first one the rest may follow, and maybe, just maybe all those dodgy penalties :backofnet::yes: that Man Utd keep getting will be a thing of the past, i see Ashley Young is the latest Utd player to have honed his diving skills and has got it down to a fine art, its really clever the way Utd's players throw their foot forward to catch a defenders outstretched leg and fall over it before the defender can pull his leg out of the way, it must take hours of dedicated practice on the training pitch, its even said that some of Utd's players stay behind after training to perfect their art, Evra, Welbeck, the 'processed pea' - Hernandez :P and now Young to name but a few, they practice with the same dedication and intensity in a similar way that Beckham used to practice taking free kicks.... dedication indeed :disgust:

Maybe, BUT, If you study all of Utd's penalty awards this season, just how many do you think were actual penalties and just how many were actually a dive, how many were that good a dive that they conned the Referee, I'd lay my mortgage on the latter being correct, that's not to say that my team don't do it because sometimes they do, you may say ' well that's alright then ' but it's not, i hate it just the same, i can't stand cheats, Utd , that club is rotten to the core, and if they carry on as they are cheating week in and week out, they'll fast reclaim their infamous crown of being the most loathed team in the country, that crown may well rest with my team at the moment which was earned during Mourinho's reign and in many ways still because of jealousy over the amount of money that Abramovic has pumped in, but NOT because of cheating, God i hate those diving scumbags in red, i'm getting so wound up :ffs: i feel i need to punch something :boxing::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So Saturday is almost upon us and the biggest cup game in England will be played out at Wembley, who will be Victorious ?, i'd love to say without any doubt that it will be Chelsea but there are no guarantees, Liverpool seem to have the Indian sign over us of late and have already beaten us twice at the Bridge this season, but that was under the stewardship of the village idiot AVB, now things are different because we have a guy in charge that knows what he's doing so maybe just maybe the result will be different on Saturday as well in Favour of me Chels.............. C'mon Chelsea :yahoo:

Papiss Cisse scored a breathtaking double to crush Chelsea's Premier League top-four hopes and leave them almost certainly needing to win the Champions League to qualify for next season's competition... :)

Manchester United have already started their premier league celebration party...

After hearing the news that Howard Webb is to referee the Man City v Newcastle match.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links