Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My Vitz (vs Kit)

ninjin

-35mm

-40mm and 16" will make the VS kit very low to the

ground.

Not with my current set up. Got to take it slow that all, no grounding problems at all.

Rear tints are factory, but I would call it a limo tint.

Here is a link to various pics of my car in it's stages.

CLICK ME!

Al.

More questions:

1.) How much lower is your suspension?

-35mm

2.) Woudl the Veilside kit sit even closer to the ground on 16z say lowered 40mm.

Cause I think that would be wayy to low. So I would consider getting 17z just for the veilside kit.

-40mm and 16" will make the VS kit very low to the

ground.

3.) Any speed bump problems?

Not with my current set up.  Got to take it slow that all, no grounding problems at all.

Al.

Excellent thanks mate. Does look very low that kit. Mainly the sideskirts it looks like. Rest doesn't seem to sit to low.

vitz-17.jpg

What wheels where they? 16z? 17z? How much lowering? Looks qiute clear from what I can see. Just I would love to put 195/45/16z on and have that kit. I just dont know weather the arches would look full enough or if it would be too low. Dont want it really really low, but safe and clear low is okay.

HKS-SPF.jpg

Here's the final Spec List:

1999 1.0l Vitz

HKS SPF Air Intake

TopGear/Powerflow dual exit Exhaust

Red Dot 6 groove front brakes

VS Style Kit

Lester Front Grill

Pow-R Carbon Bonnet

Rear Parking Sensors

Morette Headlights

HID 5200k conversion

Rear lights dark tinted

LED Under Car Lighting Kit

Rear Glass Factorty Tinted

MS Design -35mm Springs

17" Big alloys by Elite

205/40 17" Toyo T1-S

Recaro LX front seats with Alcantara Retrim

Custom Silver interior highlights

Razo GearKnob

JDM Factory CD/Cassette with Speaker to RCA level convertor

JVC 4" Dash Speakers

JVC 6"x9" Rear Shelf Speakers on reinforced custom shelf

JBL Active Sub Tube

I think thats it!

Basically, everything on this car can be done in 24hrs with some planning! :rolleyes:

Al.

slvr-int.jpg

ice-boot.jpg

Donny refers to Donny show in April, that's when this thread originated, sorry!

As to the white wheels, they were just put on the outside as a larf... They are for a R33 Skyline! however, since that pic I actually have a set of those rims in 7x17" ET35 which will fit a Yaris! Reason i have not put them on is the Big alloys are sponsored by Elite....

The white rims I got are in decent nick, not like new but not shabby either. I am looking for £325 for them. They are 2 pc contruction but welded into a 1pc. (very common Jap technique).

Al.

The white rims I got are in decent nick, not like new but not shabby either.  I am looking for £325 for them.  They are 2 pc contruction but welded into a 1pc.  (very common Jap technique).

Tut, tut your not allowed to sell on here if you ain't a paid up member mate! :yes:

Anyway, I dunno if this kit will fit mine, its on 15's with a drop of around 50mm??? :wacko:

VS Kit is now £895 (front apron, rear apron, side skirts, rear wing) £995 if you require the complete rear bumper in 1 pc.

You say the bumper in 1 piece for £995, do you mean from the bit where the reg plate is including the part the reg plate is on if u get me?

And Crisis, non T-Sport only!!! :thumbsup:

whoops.... Sorry, slap on wrist!

As to the rear, its for the non T-sport. You get the lower half that replaces the metal part. If you got T-Sport you will need both front and rear bumpers complete.

Al.

As to the rear, its for the non T-sport.  You get the lower half that replaces the metal part. If you got T-Sport you will need both front and rear bumpers complete.

I get you know mate! You might have some business heading your way next year if it fits that is! :wacko::thumbsup:

More questions! :D

You say the rear bumper of the veilside kit replaces the bottom metal part, how does it attach to the top part of the bumper?

It looks like it overlaps the top bit on your pics, I assume you then have to bond them together??

Or is it easier to buy the complete 1 piece from you (would you have to combine them If I wanted this?)

Matt

On my car I have used the 1pc rear bumper (front is lower apron only).

The original bumper comes in 2 halves also, so it's a direct swap. I.E. the bottom metal part comes off from the top plastic half.

As to fronts and rears you have options of:

Complete front bumper

Front Half Bumper (as on mine)

Complete rear bumper (as on mine)

Rear half bumper

Al.

More questions! :D

You say the rear bumper of the veilside kit replaces the bottom metal part, how does it attach to the top part of the bumper?

It looks like it overlaps the top bit on your pics, I assume you then have to bond them together??

Or is it easier to buy the complete 1 piece from you (would you have to combine them If I wanted this?)

Matt

About the T-Sport kit.

Can you get this kit for the T-Sport?

I guess the only issue would be the back, as the kit covers/isn't designed to accomodate the fog and reversing light. So would this make the kit un-fittable unless modified by a bodyshop? Or can the lower/complete or something be baught so this can be avoided.

So easy fix of getting the right parts and bits or would it need to be a custom fit job?

the VS kit was only ever made for the non TS/RS model. To fit it to a TS you will either:

1) Cut and shut the reverse and fogs (would look weird)

2) Fit OE normal Toyota rear lights

3) Fit Aftermarket rear lgihts.

Al.

So it would fit the back then. Just that the lights would be covered.

Could fit Phase 2 lights onto the T-Sport, cause then they are all red.

What aftermarket lights could you have though?

Clear look, well not nice.

Lexus?

Well seems things could be okay.

no no no no

by aftermarket lights he means simply put the fog and reverse inside the lamp like the non t sports and do away with the separte ones

Yeh I gathered thats what he meant. But I guess the Lexus lights may have these in?

Perhaps Phase 2 lights non-TS cause they are all red.

Yeah the lexus lights have the reverse and foglights included in them! 2 reverse lights and 2 fog lights! :thumbsup:

Why didn't they just do that on the T-Sport. Would have been so much easier.

So you get a fog and a reverse light in each lexus light? Why arn't they e-marked then?

Mine are e-marked I think! Its not to do with reverse or fog lights its to do with reflectors and I have reflectors inside each of my red cluster parts! :thumbsup:

Ahhh. I've heard their are 2 kinda of Lexus lights for the Yaris. One needs reflectors, another needs to be rewired slightly or something.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links