Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Hid Kit

Terence Hughes

I'm thinking of installing a HID kit but can anyone tell me what fitting to get, ie H4 or HB4, 9006 , any help appreciated.

Hi Terry

Did we not establish it was the HB4 and a possible was this on ebay which is the one I bought.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370257540922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

David

Are these easy to fit David?

Yep very quick if you leave the lens side covers off as some people have done If you mount them where i have mounted the ballast units then it takes about 10min a side. If you want to fit the the side covers to keep the moisture out then you have to drill a 25mm hole in each cover and fit the rubber grommet that comes with it.Probably 3/4 of an hour max for both sides. Easy to refit the original bulbs if you have a strict MOT garage.

David

No problem Terry,

Can recommend them I bought the 6k colour temperature

David

Hi david have you got a photo of your car with the lights on so i can see what there like

Well unfortunately i only have my iPhone to take the photo's and it doesn't like bright light so i have taken 2. One is dipped and the other main against a wall and a house wall. Not sure if its any help really.I can tell you the change was dramatic

David

post-109788-0-94937100-1335217435_thumb.

post-109788-0-68831500-1335217470_thumb.

• 6 months later...

Hi

A quick help please !

I fitted the xenon light to the driver side today - and the ballast can be fitted easily by the suspension mount - Brilliant !.

However the passenger side .. where is the best place to fit ? I cannot see the best place to attach the bracket to ? (There is not spare mount point ???)

Also .. now with the one xenon fitted, the side lights are the wrong colour .. any idea on what to get to match the 5000k xenon lights ?

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links