Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nari Iq

PaulWorthing

Okay, I keep checking Autotrader for IQs to check out what people have, whats on the market and what colours look good and I keep finding NARI IQ's (usually about #20K).

SInce I saw the first one on there I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find them on line so I could see what their prices are for the bits and pieces (esp the re-trimmed interior) as I would like to 'spice' mine up and the NARI conversion makes it look about as close as it is possible to get, inside and out, to the Cygnet

Any help with regard to suppliers or fitters, then please let me know

I think they use an ibherdesign body kit, on eBay for 995 quid, and as for the interior they've used a really **** trimmer, i'd want to find a much better one to fit the leather, wouldnt let them near it!!!!!!!!

Would like to know what wheels they've got on the white one, looks really good!

Well if I could find a list price for the bits it would then be possible to see what a leather re-trim (and they appear to do something to the dash too which I like)

They appear to of glued suede to dash and top of the instrument binnacle and added some orange stitching around the heater vents, could look good if it was done well!!

Would like to know what wheels they've got on the white one, looks really good!

They look like the optional wheels on the Scion IQ in America

Kind of liking the flocking - might have to give that some thought

Looking on eBay there's a few damaged cars out there to get a spare dash from. ;)

Fish

Give them all a right good Flocking! :rolleyes:

It looks very good, and anything that reduces the reflection in the screen must be good. Although, not as many problems with the iQ dash compared to a Rover 418 diesel and a Mk3 Cavalier I once had. It has made me think also of spraying the panels a different colour, and how that would be possible? Hmmmnnnn? I wonder?

:artist:

I had thought of spraying the panels myself.

I sat in the new showroom car in my local dealers the other day and that had the white or cream lower panels to the door trims and dash panels.

I quite liked it and wondered what it would take to do a copy on mine.

Using the correct plastic primer, cleaning very well first and applying a flexible paint should last quite well I think?

Craig.

Craig

I can tell you to replace all the panels in a plum version to a white cream version costs just over £1500 for the parts only So spraying is the way to go

David

Have to say that I would consider the flocking of the central binnacle as when the sun shines on it it is very reflective and distracting

Not bad just not sure about the colour scheme of it