Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

In Memory

Les "Giddlepin" Ackroyd - 1951 to 2016  - A well missed friend to everyone. 

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crofter

Ebay - Ish

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By dukeofspace
      Hi All,
      Just gone to visit relatives, got half way there and could hear the exhaust blowing. Stopped off and couldn't see anything obvious from under the bonnet or from under the back of the car. Drove straight home with all windows open, had a look with a torch when on the driveway. Noise seems to be coming from the section from the manifold to the middle muffler box. The rear section looks a lot newer than the middle, so may have been replaced at some time.
      As it's bank holiday everywhere seems to be closed or on limited hours, so a bit stuck for getting the car onto a ramp to take a proper look. Kiki fit are open but only got a tyre fitter in until Tuesday. Anyone else experienced this, and any rough ideas as to how much either the fast fit centres, or local garages would (or should) charge for this?
      Not inclined to do stuff like this any more due to painful knees bought on by old age... Just wondering how many of my "grey pounds" I will end up parting with... Car is Avensis 1.8 vvti auto, 2001.
      Many thanks in advance for member's thoughts or answers.
      Duke.

• By jamsterc
      Rare UK manual model with low mileage (123K) for its age (1996).
      Mechanically sound - a great and reliable runner, superb for eating up the miles on the motorways. Comes with 5 spoke alloys, power steering, electric windows and mirrors, CD player, ABS, front fog lamps, driver-adjustable headlamps and leather upholstery, which is showing signs of wear on the driver's side.
      Power hood is a little tatty but still goes up and down. Apart from that it's all in VGC.  Includes tonneau cover for hood when down.
      A beautiful classic convertible - get cruising this summer!
      £1500.
      Email me direct for more info on
      jamsterc@hotmail.com

• By mosh
      Hi All,
      So I'm in a dilemma. I currently have a 2007 Yaris 1.8 SR and I was initially looking at buying an axel back fom Japan such as the HKS Hi-Power and then having a custom mid pipe to the CAT. However, I've come across a titanium exhaust for the 1.3, and wanted to know if this could fit the 1.8 with minimal modifications on the hangers?
      Let me know your thoughts.
      Many thanks,
      Mohsin
    • By Callmeandy
      Hi!

I've had problems with my toyota, on one day for no reason at all i had TRC + VSC + engine fault came up. Went to like 3 services ( not toyota ) they all sayd its DPF, since it went into limp mode after like 10 miles. After i had my DPF removed, but it didnt end up on that. Now everytime i start driving 5minutes maximum, and ive got White cloud behind my car everytime i accelerate over 1.5k rpm, once releasing accelerator pedal, smoking stops but if i stop at traffic light all that smoke cloud covers my car, obviously i stopped using it. Manual diagnostic at toyota they asking for 100 pounds per HOUR, which is quite expensive just to diagnose the problem. Nothing on dashboard , smoke smells really bad, Use to have it over 2 weeks now, was driving 15miles to work everyday, since after DPF removal been told that exhaust is so badly blocked that it need to be burned by driving. After around 8 miles on motorway 70mph, TSC + VRC comes on, if i switch car off/on it dissapears.

Any ideas !?
    • By darthtony360
      Hey everyone!!
      Im new to this forum and I'm looking to buy a toyota corolla. Looking forward to discuss ideas with you guys. Thanks for the add.