Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance Starlet Gt/glanza

starletsy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• scutch0

• Hardy87

• AdDaMan

im 17 with no no claims and had license 3 months elephant.co.uk gave me a quote of £1900 for a starlet GT Turbo

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a quote from elephant, under my dads name with 5 years ncb and iam 18 £6450. Robbin *****s!!!!

Just got a quote from elephant, under my dads name with 5 years ncb and iam 18 £6450. Robbin *****s!!!!

Try it in your own name mate!! Im 21, been driving 3 years, 0NCB, no claims or convictions and they want £1300. Somethings gone wrong with yours!!

1888.95 im paying, think its with quote a car......

thas a 1.3 sportif starlet

provisional licence, parked on the drive lol

• 2 weeks later...
i got a quote for glanza v and it was 1616 fully comp!!! (9month)

Thats pritty good im 19 and im £1640 fully comp, i did my pass plus which really helped when i got my 3point but still a really good quote,

i just made a mock quote with cis under my dads name with his 5yr ncb and got £624, thats on a 1997 sportif and i am 17!! thats damn cheap!

I dont care what anybody says i have rung every insurance company in the phone book and on the forums and the cheapest an 18 year old with no ncb on a starlet GT turbo is gonna get is 3 grand so unless uve got alot more money than me and can afford that forget it.

well u must have bin doin summit rong then m8! i am 18 wit no ncb and my quote fully comp was 1600 on a glanza tbo.and dats b4 i told em bout my passplus. (wich im gettin 4 £50)

dats wit norwich union. and i did it wit pass plus now n its now 1100!

dats unbelievable dnt u agree....?

Yeah it is unbelivable when i rung them they said i had to be over 25 to insure a starlet GT. Iam not sayin your lyin why wud u it just pisses me off when i hear about people gettin decent quotes and the best i can do is 3 :censor: grand tpft :ffs: was that over phone or on web?

yer dat does take the *****. mine was over da phone and its on a glanza not a starlet gt. it is stupid the way they chop and change but ****** knows!

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: i have a starlet sr have you eva seen ture figers for 0-60 or other

have you tuned your starlet

i just wanned to check if norwichunion would insure me with a turbo as im younger than 25 (22 male ) with 2 years nocliam and 4 years licence held they quoted me £1215.00 full com

Hi all! After a couple of years of searching i am just about to buy my self a glanza. Have been looking for insurance with some problems, and have read all the previous posts which have helped. 1 question though, on elephant they only have the starlet gt turbo import and not an actual glanza. Will the price for these eb the same as they are the same bhp. Also noticed how much of a difference your address makes. Im guessing thats the main difference in the insurance quotes.

Hi all! After a couple of years of searching i am just about to buy my self a glanza. Have been looking for insurance with some problems, and have read all the previous posts which have helped. 1 question though, on elephant they only have the starlet gt turbo import and not an actual glanza. Will the price for these eb the same as they are the same bhp. Also noticed how much of a difference your address makes. Im guessing thats the main difference in the insurance quotes.

same car, same engine, no difference,just say it's a facelift.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Glanza so im very very happy now. Got my insurance with norwich union. They told me they class the Glanza as group 7. have to pay an extra 147 quid on top of my old premium and when i renew in february i will be 22 with 4 years nc hopefully, and it will be about 700.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links