Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Tns 510 Navigation System

MR IQ

I looked at various JBL amps and they do lineand speaker input versions and auto detecting ones. Essencially the first part of the input is really a 8 ohm resistor on each channel then a portion of the audio is sniffed off as a programable attenuator. But still you will see the distortion being amplified. They do teo versions of amp for tbe iQ. One for the standard radio CD and another for the Tns510

David

I have sitting at home in the box still, a Kenwood KSC-SW11 under seat subwoofer.

I will be running it off RCA outputs from my newly installed Pioneer stereo but I think it comes with leads that attach to speaker outputs if you don't have the RCA's available.

I just need to find time to install it and report back when I do. :)

Craig.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tarquin it seems I have the same problem on my tns510. May you furnish your private email in order to furnish the link of the dowload.kwi file ? Thanks. Vito

Hi I have your same problem. Please can yoy kindly furnish file loading.kwi . You will make me a great favour. Vito vitospadavecchia37@gmail.com thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi David,

I have similar problem than few other users here described already above with TNS510. I have messed up content of my original SD card, navigation shows only the landscape, street layer completely disappeared.

Now I am afraid to disconnect the Battery without having proper boot file.

Could you please provide me with your magic file as well ?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David,

Kindly check PM. Sent you my email address. TNS510 problem after Battery disconnection.

Kindly send loading.wki file to my email address.

Thanks brother.

Azhar

Hi Azhar

Have sent the file to your gmail address

David

So many thanks brother for your speedy reply. I was expecting some 3-4 days of wait.

You rock brother.

That's what I like to see, team work from the TOC'cers :thumbsup:

Hi David,

kindly request,i have TNS510 ....................................my email ******** @gmail.com

Hi

If you send me a pm with an email address that can take a 23mb file like a gmail account. I will send you the file to put on a blank SD card to get your radio and bluetooth working again

David

Hi David,

kindly request you,send me file my email *********@gmail.com

Hi David,

kindly request you,send me file my email *********@gmail.com

E-mail address edited by Moderator.

Please use the personal message system for sharing e-mail addresses - for your own security it is a safer way to share this information.

Hi David,

I have exactly the same problem with my TNS510. Could you please send me the solution?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Hi Joe i got your email earlier today and sent you the file and information

David

Hi Joe i got your email earlier today and sent you the file and information

David

Hi David,
Thanks a lot for your help!!! I have just test it and everything works fine again!!! You are great!!!

Hi David

I registered to this webpage just to thank you!

My TNS510 is alive again.

All the best!

Thankful Martin from Estonia

Hi Martin

Thank you for registering and your coments you are very welcome my friend

The very best of luck

David

I have same problem like GregoryGregorian now. Loccation on the map changes incoretly.

I think that problem is in loading.kwi file.

I have original SD card EastEurope 2GB version 08. In this version player is limited to 255 files

Year ago i upgrade TNS510 with newer loading.kwi from 2GB maps (i dont remember which version) and on system working everything, form player was removed 255 limit and map was working.

2 week ago car was disconecting Battery and system was loaded from original old card.

I does update update from FullEurope 4GB card version 0H and after that mpas is corruped, but player work OK.

I need loading.kwi from 2GB SD card, best will be from SE version (EastEurope).

I think, that maps from 2GB SD is another version than 4GB.

Hi

I have only the 2008 Loading.kwi file that you are welcome to if you pm me a email address that can take a 21mb file like agmail account

David

I thing that is same as my original.

18.11.2008 and size 21.096.448 bytes.

But today i found one from 1.8.2011 size 21.147.648.

I must try it, but i never disconnecting Battery by myself on our Auris before.

Is there some rules which i must proced in order?

No not really.

Disconnect for 5mins and re-connect. You should re-connect on first attempt. If you dont make a good

connection first time, disconnect and wait 5mins then try again

David

• 2 weeks later...

hi David

I bought a 2nd hand tns510 (from a crashed avensis) and a new sd 2016 from ireland. My car is Urban cruiser.

Everything works great, radio ok, cd ok, gps ok, audio steering wheel ok, bluetooth audio device ok.

I have problems with telephone via bluetooth, not available, no bluetooth steering wheel.

A couple of time, jast for few seconds, my iPhone 4 sow a device called "handsfree", but no connection.

May you help me?

Thanks in advance

Francesco

Hi

To behonest the pairing of the iPhone is a pain at times. I have found it best to pair the phone as an audio device first then pair it as a phone. It gets easily confused. Try that order and see how you get on

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links