Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns 350

tarquin

OK getting quite desperate now I am looking for someone probably inot in the UK but in Ireland and Europe that has a TNS 350 Satnav fitted in their car NOT the 510 but the 350. I need them to do me a big favour. I need them to take out the memory card and copy to their computer a file called "Loading.kiwi" its a 25mb file It is used to boot the program on the TNS 350. which i have bought and fitted in my iQ. It maybe that this file is corrupt so i need a copy to replace it

Can anyone out there help It doesn't matter if its in a different car like a Verso or Priis or Hilux as long as its a TNS 350

Cheers Everyone

David

I've been doing some googling and I'm coming across references to a downgrade to 5.1 loading.kwi

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks for the reply Monkfeesh

I am not aware of a version 5.1. The file"loading.kiwi" is on all toyota map cards and DVD version satnavs. There are ref to downgrading and kiwi's butthat is for people who have upgraded and find they cant load copied map discs and also kiwi's for bypassing the satnavs ability to stop video being played moving. What i am looking for is a copy of someones "loading.kiwi" file from a TNS 350 that is on the map card. I would by a new card but the problem might not be the card it might be the unit itself or incompatability with the UK iQ. So again any one out there with a TNS 350 in any car could i have a copy of the file please

David

David, my contact wont be able to fully check until Monday, so I'll drop you a call once I hear.

Fish

cheers Dan also Ireland are RHD so i can't see them making a unit just for Ireland. I have been informed that its possible that my unit came from a LHD Verso so must have been in aeuropean car as the owner may have bought it in Spain

David

Now you have a TNS350 with speed camera alerts up and running in your iQ. A review would be great regarding installation, user friendliness. Pros and Cons over the TNS510 and Pros and Cons generally.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping to have mine soon David. Need the master to fit it though.

• 5 years later...

Hi,

I have the same problem and need file Loading.kiw for TNS 350 . Can somebody help me, please? I have no SD Card and my TNS 350 is not working now ((

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links