Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Weird Fuel Prices

Hoovie

Nice to see the price of fuel has dropped a bit, but all seems to have changed in an slightly odd way.

Taking Diesel prices ..... Around me, I have the Sainsburys about 5 miles from me at 141.9; The local BP 4 miles away is 140.9; But the winner is the local Shell at 139.9 about 10 miles away.

Odd that the supermarket is the most pricey ?!

(oh, and the Shell was a serviced one so didn't even need to get my paws dirty :) )

Nice to see the price of fuel has dropped a bit, but all seems to have changed in an slightly odd way.

Taking Diesel prices ..... Around me, I have the Sainsburys about 5 miles from me at 141.9; The local BP 4 miles away is 140.9; But the winner is the local Shell at 139.9 about 10 miles away.

(oh, and the Shell was a serviced one so didn't even need to get my paws dirty :) )

Our local Shells (around Stoke) are all at least as cheap as the stupidmarkets and often have dropped their prices first. BP seems to have a deathwish with their pricing; I really don't know why people buy from them, at least around here, unless they don't really think about the price.....

Shell seems to have guys on the forecourt offering to fill you up, if you want them to. They also help to keep the queues down by directing cars to vacant pumps. I get the feeling that Shell are implementing some old-fashioned customer service, which is nice to see.

Don't want to seem overly pessimistic but I wouldn't get too excited about the price reductions. They'll just make it easier for that t*@t Osborne to stick us with the 3p per litre tax rise in August. B@st*rd!!!!

Our local Shells (around Stoke) are all at least as cheap as the stupidmarkets and often have dropped their prices first. BP seems to have a deathwish with their pricing; I really don't know why people buy from them, at least around here, unless they don't really think about the price.....

Shell seems to have guys on the forecourt offering to fill you up, if you want them to. They also help to keep the queues down by directing cars to vacant pumps. I get the feeling that Shell are implementing some old-fashioned customer service, which is nice to see.

Don't want to seem overly pessimistic but I wouldn't get too excited about the price reductions. They'll just make it easier for that t*@t Osborne to stick us with the 3p per litre tax rise in August. B@st*rd!!!!

Yup Shell usually the cheapest around Okehampton. Dropped diesel to 140.9 which will help for a bit. Agree re the tax rise. Needed, mind you, to pay the expenses of all those poor hard up MPs. Bah.

It'ld be nice if the price of steam coal dropped in the same way.

And Kerosene as well. That has been climbing steadily and need to keep the Jet topped up (ok, the boiler :) )

And Kerosene as well. That has been climbing steadily and need to keep the Jet topped up (ok, the boiler :) )

Comes in handy for the Tilley lamps too

Non RAV Specific Topic moved to General Discussion Forum

yes went down a bit, but another rise cent or dollar rise and the pumps will be increasing their prices just as fast.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links