Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures From The 2012 Motion Show In Long Beach Ca

surfcitylocal

One of the best car shows of the year, The Motion Show held inside the Long Beach Convention Center.

DSCN2290.jpg

Reppin' for DC Sports in their booth.

DSCN2237.jpg

DSCN2234.jpg

DSCN2217.jpg

DSCN2214.jpg

DSCN2220.jpg

DSCN2211.jpg

The FIVE:AD Scion iQ...

DSCN2208.jpg

My buddy Rodney's Prius.

DSCN2227.jpg

Man does not live by cars alone...

DSCN2253.jpg

DSCN2267.jpg

DSCN2277.jpg

DSCN2264.jpg

One of the best car shows of the year, The Motion Show held inside the Long Beach Convention Center.

DSCN2267.jpg

Sprung from cages on highway 9,

Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin out over the line....

Just wrap your legs round these velvet rims

And strap your hands across my engines.

Together we could break this trap.

We'll run till we drop, baby we'll never go back.

- Bruce Springsteen

DSCN2264.jpg

Ive see that face somewhere before :eek:

Very nice Taz. Yes, I'm referring to your car of course... I noticed the window stickers have gone, down the left side of the screen -as you look at it. Your's looks to be one of the most modified Scion's there. It's great you have these shows to go to, let alone to take along and show your pride and joy at.

Over here, the customisation scene has died a death, as far as I know -which ain't a lot. I was a part of that in the mid 70's and mid 80's. What I did to my cars was minor league compared to what you have had done. Still, I was asked to do similar things to mates cars, so it can't have been bad.

I think that nowadays over here, Kit Car shows are about the limit of 'doing something different.'

Nice one. Carry on.

That's a shame Bob. Car shows are so much fun out here. We have shows for mini trucks, imports, domestics, vans, DUB, racers, just about any thing you can think of.

Bob,

There's still stuff out the like Modified Nationals and most car clubs (The big ones) seem to attend the larger venue stuff. Just depends on how far you want to travel I guess.

Si

Bob,

There's still stuff out the like Modified Nationals and most car clubs (The big ones) seem to attend the larger venue stuff. Just depends on how far you want to travel I guess.

Si

Cheers Si. I have to admit, at my age I've had more things on my mind for some years. So, perhaps it's me waking up to the fact that there is a Car Customisation scene still going strong in the UK. I just never seem to hear anything about it.

I used to own a Vauxhall Cavalier 2000 GSi, slightly modified in that it had a Scorpion Stainless Steel twin pipe (together) exhaust. I was then a member of the Vauxhall Performance Car Club and attended quite a few of the events organised, including a huge VPCC Club Meet at Trentham Gardens near/in Stoke. The pics show: 1st pic, the exhaust; 2nd pic, my previous favourite car -now the iQ, and we were the first of our regions cars at Billing Aquadrome. Ahhhh, them were the days.

post-113536-0-13902000-1337727726_thumb.

post-113536-0-87585400-1337727769_thumb.

post-113536-0-39527700-1337727801_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links