Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Bought My Daughter A Very Well Taken Care Of 92 Camry That Stalls No

Mad Mom

I do not want to put a bunch of money into this car but now I feel like I have to find out why it's doing this!!!!!!! No one seems to know the real answer to why these cars are stalling. Whats up with that? Why is the dealers not standing up for their car? I know I'm a woman but come on. There are people out there spending hundreds and not getting any results. I have been reading all the comments on this and have had 3 of the top things either cleaned or replaced but still stalling. Someone please give me an answer before I go broke. My ex is telling me to **** can the car, but I just feel it's a great solid car for my daughter to drive while in college. (she will be living on campus so she won't even be driving it everyday)

Need answers PLEASE!!!!!!!

Well I think if the car really worth to you and really helpful it is better don't replace.

Mad Mom, what 3 things have you had replaced? Have you read this thread:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8158&st=0

Some say to disconnect the EGR valve and see if the problem stops. If so, replace the EGR valve. Also one of the more common fixes is to replace the distributor.

Welcome to the club Shellie.Try posting on the Camry forum for advice on the cars problem.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links