Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Location My2009 Rav4 Engine Number

highno

hello

i just purchased a new 2009 rav4 v6. does anyone know how i can locate the engine number, as i need to register my car with licensing authorities.

Thanks

hello

i just purchased a new 2009 rav4 v6. does anyone know how i can locate the engine number, as i need to register my car with licensing authorities.

Thanks

we don't have the V6 in UK or Europe, so you may not get much luck from the Members of TOC (though we do have some US memebers)

if you try RAV4 World - www.rav4world.com - I think you will get your answer. Good Luck :)

Hi - and welcome to TOC GB! From the description of your engine ( V6 ) I'm guessing that you are in N. America as Toyota don't sell the V6 in the UK. It is just possible that one of our moderators will know where the engine number is located on the V6, but you might get a quicker and more certain response from our friends in N. Amercia at: http://rav4world.com/forums/

They are a very friendly and helpful bunch with at least one member who looks in here regularly ( Junebug, or James to his friends )

If, by any chance, you are not in N.Amercia they would still be a good source of the information you need. HTH :thumbsup:

hello

Thanks

we don't have the V6 in UK or Europe, so you may not get much luck from the Members of TOC (though we do have some US memebers)

if you try RAV4 World - www.rav4world.com - I think you will get your answer. Good Luck :)

Sorry David - I was writing when you posted! Two minds with but a single thought!

Hi Chuk

If you enter your VIN number in to the website below it will give you a breakdown of all the stuff you need, well hopefully. VIN number on dash, viewed through window or under drivers seat, stamped in to chassis under a plastic cover.

Engine number is usually stamped on the cylinder head on the side or engine block near the top hidden behind a wiring connection,water hose etc

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/q.html

Jas

The 3.5L V6 is available in N. America, Australia, Japan, and other Pacific Rim countries. The engine number should be on the front as shown in this diagram from my owner's manual:

EngineVIN.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links