Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Move On ..........

CharlieFarlie

PS.. Can I have your star????

You could auction it off for charity....

Anchs, would that be allowed??

A star is for life,matie (or until it is torn from your chest by an higher authority at an official disciplinery hearing)

Del

Here is that higher authority, (note the gong) officiating at just such a diciplinary hearing, P.s several glasses of pear cider were consumed prior to photo :drunk: Stew

Anchs140-Copy.jpg

looks like Lord Mayor of Kawasaki....after saki.....

Did you have to!!!

Did you have to!!!

Aww,come on, he did manage not to for a whole 11 minutes.

Fair do's

Del

Afraid so Anchs!! anyway off to Wales for a week now in my van :rolleyes: so if you are going to shout at me :fear: I won't know,

but can be found walking my pup on Harlech beach... :yes: Stew.. PS Local Heroine, thinks you look rather handsome in that photie, but then she did marry me, :unsure: so not much taste there then :shutit:

Heres hoping it stays dry for you mate.

But thats only the weather,mind! !

Del

Visitors to my garage ask, "why is there a Toyota Badge hanging off you pillar drill"?

Have a good week Stew.

Visitors to my garage ask, "why is there a Toyota badge hanging off you pillar drill"?

Have a good week Stew.

They are not calling you "pillar drill".....it's actually....nah...ah like ma star too much.

Diplomat Kev

missed an r!

Don't worry Kev, no wish to see you in suspenders.

Don you are a dead ringer for my Dad (Tony) !!!!! he,s just a little older than you. I now know what to get him for his next Birthday- a BIG Toyota Badge, he would be well chuffed with that,( eBay here I come).

Regards Clare

Decent photo that, better than a reflection in a Toyota door!!!!!!

what he sad :g:

All the very best Allan.. One of the true Gents of the forum.. Hope You pop back now and then !!

Take care Mate and best wishes !!!

Charlie.

Don you are a dead ringer for my Dad (Tony) !!!!! he,s just a little older than you. I now know what to get him for his next Birthday- a BIG Toyota badge, he would be well chuffed with that,( Ebay here I come).

Regards Clare

Decent photo that, better than a reflection in a Toyota door!!!!!!

Should not admit to this on open forum, Clare, but got a big Toyota Badge left in stock if you have any diccifulty getting one. The neck chain can consist of one of them spectacle suspending chains.

Saddo Kev.

You told be it was a bog chain!!!

You told be it was a bog chain!!!

Missed an "r", missed an "m" but added a spare "b"!

aveD

;-)

Have you seen how old I am!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but anybody seen hide or hare of Charlie or even heard from him? Must now be 3 weeks since we last saw him posting and was wondering if he had got another motor. Really do miss his input!!!

Once again sorry for bringing it up. Must be all those Bikes on the island at the moment.

Regards Clare

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but anybody seen hide or hare of Charlie or even heard from him? Must now be 3 weeks since we last saw him posting and was wondering if he had got another motor. Really do miss his input!!!

Once again sorry for bringing it up. Must be all those Bikes on the island at the moment.

Regards Clare

ditrto

I thought he'd be back again to tell us what car he got. Maybe some of the others have heard from him.