Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beaulieu Simply Japanese- 5Th August 2012

Shandy123

Would love to come now ive got full stainless system and blitz filter fitted to the compressor but it's a bit too far . hope it's a rain free day for everyone going .

looks like we have more people coming.. excellent.

Dont worry about weather too much, indoors is still worth coming for!

Well I got my tickets to day, so I will try and meet up with you all tomorrow but I will not be down till 10.30/11am look out for a 1983 space cruser.

see you all there

Scooby doo

I am meeting up with some other roadster owners so I'll see you in there, look out for a group of MR2 Roadster owners :)

What a superb day and what a great turn out. I was one of the first in so managed to get on the hard standing carpark, wedged between two Scoobys. Not sure if I met any of you, spent a while chatting with the owner of the stunning 1972 Toyota Crown.

Great day!

What a great day and so lucky with the weather not many MR2's but a lot of MX-5's so have to try and do something about that next year :D

post-117276-0-17079200-1344242702_thumb.

Sorry about the rendevouz in the car park at 9am guys.. Beaulieu did not unlock the gates. I stood in the car park opposite but hard to track who was who.

They really need to allow clubs to book a pitch!

What a great day and so lucky with the weather not many MR2's but a lot of MX-5's so have to try and do something about that next year :D

post-117276-0-17079200-1344242702_thumb.

good to see you again chris! :)