Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Auris Leaked.........

GR85HAG

Looks like a Yaris inspired Lexus CT200h with a Mitstubishi back end to me.

It looks like a bad day at the Vauxhall factory

I'm not keen on the back of it.

The front reminds me of Ford and what they are doing with their Focus, not a big fan tbh

I can see what Toyota [and others for that matter] are trying to do and that is to make their cars look more sporty with a more aggressive style, but you don't have to have aggressive styling to look good,

I can see what Toyota [and others for that matter] are trying to do and that is to make their cars look more sporty with a more aggressive style, but you don't have to have aggressive styling to look good,

This is so true...

Screen-Shot-2012-05-30-at-13.13.04.png

But will it be called Auris? :naughty:

But will it be called Auris? :naughty:

What about Corolla....

Sorry about him, he's not well...

i think Toyota have got themselves stuck on name choice, would be wrong to go back to corolla, but Auris had pronouncation problems. unless they can come up with a cool name like Xenos ie ( Zenos ). then, no choice but stick with current name. Toyota need to work on better colour choice, will uk cars get large touch screen in center console like yaris ? likely, Plug in hybrid version? probably, Compact crossover version ? unlikely , but would be huge sales success. just look at Qasquai

i think Toyota have got themselves stuck on name choice, would be wrong to go back to corolla, but Auris had pronouncation problems. unless they can come up with a cool name like Xenos ie ( Zenos ). then, no choice but stick with current name. Toyota need to work on better colour choice, will uk cars get large touch screen in center console like yaris ? likely, Plug in hybrid version? probably, Compact crossover version ? unlikely , but would be huge sales success. just look at Qasquai

Qasquai has been a huge maketing success for Nissan - its really rather clever in my view because theyve somehow managed to build the Quasqui into a brand name in its own right (imo). In my view theres a lot of Quasquai customers who 10 years ago would have looked at a Nissan and said not having that car because "its a Nissan".

Contrast that with VW and the tiguan - youd think people would be queing up to buy them since its a VW - but no - theyd rather the quasqhi, so in my view the Quasqhis success is down to the building of the Quasqhi as a brand name.

In saying that Toyota could do something better then the Urban Cruiser - something like the original Rav 4 could be put on the agenda perhaps - same size - same idea about making it nice to drive - etc.

Red diesel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links